MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- G.B. Băbuţ, R.I. Moraru, C. Dura, Conceptual and methodological framework for risk analysis and evaluation on Seveso industrial sites (I) Risk evaluation terminology, objectives and stages, Quality Access to Success, 16 (145), 111-116 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mareş, M. Popescu-Stelea, The application of event tree analysis in a work accident at maintenance operations, MATEC Web of Conferences, 121 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mareş, M. Popescu-Stelea, R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, M. Nagy, Employees protection in maintenance activities. A statistic image, Quality Access to Success 20 (S1), 165-170 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Moraru, G.B. Băbuţ, M. Popescu-Stelea, Abordarea categorială şi prevenirea şi riscurilor emergente pentru securitate şi sănătate în muncă/Approaching occupational safety and health emerging risks categories and prevention, Quality Access to Success, 15 (R.I.), 104-108 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popescu-Stelea, G. Bălan, N. Băncilă-Afrim, The place and role of proactive safety behavior in occupational risk management, Quality Access to Success, 18 (S1), 63-68 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Law 319, Decision 1425, RoGov (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Decision 955, RoGov (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.