MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- C. Dura, O. Dobre Baron, Best Practices in Romanian CSR: Petrom OMV’s Strategy, Quality, Acces to Success Journal, 16 (149), 62-67, ISSN 1582-2559 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Grabara, C. Dura, I. Drigă, Corporate Social Responsibility Awareness in Romania and Poland: A Comparative Analysis, Journal of Scientific Papers Economics & Sociology Vol. 9 (4), 344-350 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Prodan, E. Ghicioi, C. Lupu, I. Nălboc, A. Szollosi-Mota, (2016), Flammability characterisation of a petroleum derivative for increasing the safety of personnel and environmental protection, International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference: SGEM 2016: Surveying Geology & mining Ecology Management, vol. 4, p. 119-125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahalingam, R. T. Naayagi, N. E. Mastorakis, Design and Implementation of an Economic Gas Leakage Detector, Recent Researches in Applications of Electrical and Computer Engineering, 20-24 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bansal, R. Thareja, Recent advances and techniques in the Hazardous gases detection, Handbook of Ecomaterials (Springer, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schmidt, Technical Thermodynamics for Engineers, (Springer International Publishing, Springer Nature Switzerland AG, 2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- EN 50194-1 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Servoflex MiniMP 5200. Available on https://www.servomex.com/gas-analyzers/product-ranges/servoflex/servoflex-minimp [Google Scholar]
- B. Hardy, ITS-90 Formulations for vapor pressure, frost point temperature, dewpoint temperature, and enhancement factors in the range –100 to +100 C (Thunder Scientific Corporation, Albuquerque, NM, US, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Xendos 2200 SERVOMEX Operator Manual Ref: 02210/001A/4 Order as part no. 02210/001A available on https://www.servomex.com/downloadable/download/sample/sample_id/295/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.