MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Mine law no. 85/2003. [Google Scholar]
- Solschi A. G., Technical program of Paroşeni mine closure, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- F. Rădoi, Closing solutions applied to Mines in Jiu Valley, ANNALS OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PETROŞANI – MINING ENGINEERING vol. 17, Universitas Publishing House, Petroşani-România, ISSN 1454-9174, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cioclea, I. Gherghe, C. Boantă, F. Rădoi, N. Ianc, A. Matei, R. Laszlo, Update, optimization of the Paroşeni mine with the 3D CANVENT program, (in Romanian) INSEMEX study (2013). [Google Scholar]
- F. Rădoi, C. Lupu, D. Cioclea, I. Gherghe, C. Tomescu, E. Chiuzan, V. M. Păsculescu, Updating the ventilation network of Petrila Mining unit subject to closure, The sixth BALKAN MINING CONGRESS, Petroşani, România, ISBN 978-973-741-435-9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- F. Rădoi, C. Boantă, N. Ianc, A. Matei, M. Prodan, Comparative solving of a ventilation network and its validated results, 18th International Multidisciplinary Scientific Geoconference, SGEM 2018, Volume 18, Science and Technologies in Geology, Exploration and Mining, Issue: 1.3, 2-8 july, Albena, Bulgaria, Pages: 175-182, ISBN 978-619-7408-37-9, ISSN 1314-2704, DOI: 10.5593/sgem2018/1.3 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- 3D Canvent – Mining and Minerals Sciences Laboratories Underground Mine Environment and Ventilation, User manual – program 3D – Canvent – 2K. [Google Scholar]
- F. Rădoi, Optimization of Jiu Valley mine ventilation, subject to closure, in order to increase work safety, Doctoral thesis, University of Petrosani, Domain of Doctorate, Mining, Oil and Gas, (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.