MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- M Sućeska, EXPLO5 computer program for calculation of detonation parameters, Proc. of 32nd Int. Annual Conference of ICT, Karlsruhe, pp. 110/1-110/13, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2013/29/EU (2013). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gheorghiosu, E. Ghicioi,A Kovacs, C. Jitea, S. Ilici, C. Cioara, Monitoring the behaviour of fireworks to vibrations and the establishment of the mechanical conditioning influence, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 430, pp. 108-112, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovacs, G. Vasilescu, Pyrotechnic training course, (INCD INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Law 126/1995. (2002). [Google Scholar]
- Nucleu Project, Research on the modernization of the technical and information facilities for the organization of qualification courses in the pyrotechnician profession, Nucleu Program, Project PN 16 43 02 20. (INCD INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 2016-2017). [Google Scholar]
- Nucleu Project, Research on the influence of microclimate factors on parameters of the products, while testing the functioning of pyrotechnic article, Nucleu Program, Project PN 16 43 03 04. (INCD INSEMEX Petrosani, Romania, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN 15947 1 ÷ 5. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Standard EN 16261 1 ÷ 4. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Vasilescu, A. Kovacs, E. Ghicioi, D. Rus, E. Gheorghiosu, C. Jitea, T. Csaszar, Determination of noise level specific to pyrotechnic articles for professional use, in order to evaluate the level of professional risk, Applied Mechanics and Materials, vol. 801, pp. 96-101, (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.