MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Adamson B, Towards passive houses in cold climates as in Sweden. Division of Energy and Building Design Department of Architecture and Built Environment, Lund University, Faculty of Engineering LTH, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Badescu V. Theoretical and Applied Climatology 44, 187-200, (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Boqvist A., Efficiency & Energy Efficiency, Division of Structural Engineering, Lund Institute of Technology, Lund University, Report TVBK-1040, Lund, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Energy Saving Potential, The PEP-project is partially supported by the European Commission under the Intelligent Energy Europe Programme, EIE/04/030/S07.39990, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Teodosiu C. – Sisteme de instalaţii interioare pentru case pasive adecvate condiţiilor climatice din România. [Google Scholar]
- http://www.soda-is.com [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.