MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- L. Truong, D. Morash, Y. Liu, A. King, Int. J. Recycl. Org. Waste Agric., Food waste in animal feed with a focus on use for broilers (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sheppard, S. Rahimifard, Resour. Conserv. Recycl., Embodied energy in preventable food manufacturing waste in the United Kingdom, 146, .549–559 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Abustam, M. I. Said, M. Yusuf, H. M. Ali, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., Effect of aging time on changes in smoke flour compounds on meatballs and fresh meat of Bali beef., 247, 1-7 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, M. Wang, Q. Liu, Y. Zhang, Z. Peng, Int. J. Food Prop., Validation of uplc method on the determination of formaldehyde in smoked meat products, 21, 1246–1256 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Bhuyan, A. Das, S. K. Laskar, D. P. Bora, S. Tamuli, M. Hazarika, Vet. World, Effect of different smoking methods on the quality of pork sausages, 11, 1712–1719 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Journal, E. Sciences, S. Publications, Am. J. Environ. Sci., Removal of Unpleasant Odorous Substances from Smoke Produced by Smoke Curing Houses Zygmunt Kowalski, Zbigniew Wzorek and Marcin Banach Faculty of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Institute of Inorganic Chemistry and Technology, Cracow University, 6, 115–123 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Abustam, M. I. Said, M. Yusuf, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., The Effect of Antioxidant Activity of Liquid Smoke in Feed Supplement Block on Meat Functional of Muscle Longissimus dorsi, 119, 1-7 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Widayat, S. N. Arifiani, N. Yaqin, A. N. Al Baarri, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth Environ. Sci., Study of utilization liquid smoke and carrageenan as a natural antibacterial in manufacturing beef meatballs, 102, 1-5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.