MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- ***, Sprayed Concrete for Ground Support (Master Builders Solution, Construction Chemicals Europe Ltd. 13th edition, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Karacus, R.J. Fowell, 7th Regional Rock Mech. Symposium, Sivas, Turkey (2004) [Google Scholar]
- W. Mahoney, Sprayed Concrete in General Constituents and Mix Design, (Master Builders Solution, Workshop Switzerland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- EN 12620, Aggregates for concrete (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hage, Sprayed Concrete in General Fields of Application, Features and Methods (Master Builders Solution, Workshop Switzerland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lindlar, M. Jahn, Construction Sika, No. 850 12 02 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toderaş, Mecanica rocilor, pământurilor şi construcţii subterane (Editura Universitas, Petroşani, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Krupnik,Yu. Shaposhnik, S. Shaposhnik, A. Konurin, Min. Miner. Depos. 11, 1 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Lukas, Schriftenreihe des Osterreichischen Betonvereins, no. 35 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D. Păsculescu, L. Pana, V.M. Păsculescu, F. Deliu, Min. Miner. Depos. 13, 2 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sr.J. Wolsiefer, D.R. Morgan, CAMET/ACI International Workshop on the Use of Silica in Concrete, Washington, D.C., USA (1991) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.