MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- G.A. Găman, Rescue in toxic environments, Insemex Publishing (1997) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Găman, Techniques and methods for operative interventions and rescue of persons in toxic and explosive environments, Insemex Publishing (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Găman, C. Lupu, D. Pupăzan, Procedures and regulations of the intervention and rescue teams in toxic / inflammable / explosive environments, Insemex Publishing (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pupăzan, G.A. Găman, C. Ilie, A. Călămar, The intervention of rescue teams in toxic / inflammable / explosive environments, Focus Publishing (2017) [Google Scholar]
- G. Băbuţ, R.I. Moraru, C. Dura, Conceptual and methodological Framework for Risk Analysis and Evaluation on Seveso Industrial Sites (I) Risk Evaluation Terminology, Objectives and Stages, Quality – Access to Success Journal, 16 (145), (2015) [Google Scholar]
- PN-19 21 02 03, Developing the practical training infrastructure for intervention and rescue personnel in toxic / explosive / flammable environments by building a mobile training facility (2019 - 2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.