MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- J. Bondaruk, P. Zawartka, Public Information Platform “Post-industrial and degraded areas” (OPI TPP) – modern tool for information management system regarding post-industrial areas in Silesia Voivodeship, Research Reports Mining And Environment, 4/2011, pp.31-49 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Project description. Available on https://www.orsip.pl/web/opitpp [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Towards a thriving data-driven economy, COM/2014/0442 final (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: Open data An engine for innovation, growth and transparent governance COM(2011) 882 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions: EU eGovernment Action Plan 2016-2020. Accelerating the digital transformation of government, COM(2016) 179 final (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Th.K. Ghaboura, R.R. Alia, M.M. Wahbaa, E.A. El-Nakab, S.A. Selima, Spatial decision support system for land use management of newly reclaimed areas in arid regions, The Egyptian Journal of Remote Sensing and Space Science. Available on https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1110982317303502 [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Ruiz Puente, I. Fernández Diego, Environmental Assessment in construction using a Spatial Decision Support System, Automation in Construction, 18(8), pp. 1135-1143 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Carlon, A. Critto, E. Ramieri, A. Marcomini, DESYRE: Decision support system for the rehabilitation of contaminated megasites, Integrated Environmental Assessment and Management, Vol. 3, Number 2, pp. 211–222 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Zagórska, Provincial databases on degraded post-industrial and post-military areas as an element supporting their transformation processes in line with the principles of sustainable development (published in Polish), Journal of Management and Finance, Vol. 12, No. 4/2014, pp. 553-564 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IKAR project description. Available on http://www.gispartner.pl/wdrozenia/srodowiskowe/03.html [Google Scholar]
- Project description. Available on http://www.transfer.us.edu.pl/system-wspomagania-rewitalizacji-zwalowisk-odpadow-pogorniczych-przy-uzyciu-narzedzi-geoinformatyczn [Google Scholar]
- R. Uberman, W. Naworyta, Assessment of state and needs of land reclamation and revitalization of post mining aeas in Małopolska Voivodeship, Górnictwo i Geoinżynieria, Rok 29, Zeszyt 4, pp. 207-2017 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- González, GIS in Environmental Assessment: A Review of Current Issues and Future Needs. Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management, Vol. 14, No. 1 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gharehbaghi, Ch. Scott-Young, GIS as a vital tool for Environmental Impact Assessment and Mitigation, IOP Conf. Series: Earth and Environmental Science, Vol. 127 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.