MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Draghici, Angelica; Kovacs, Marius; Toth, Lorand : Occupational Health And Safety Regarding The Exposure To Noxious Of Workers From The Steel Industry by: Metalurgia international Volume: 18 Special Issue: 2 Pages: 147-153 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Vasilescu, Gabriel Dragos; Draghici, Angelica Nicoleta; Baciu, Constantin: Methods For Analisys And Evaluation Of Occupational Accidents And Diseases Risks, Environmental engineering and management journal Volume: 7 Issue: 4 Pages: 443-446 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sorin, Simion; Ciprian, Vreme; Marius, Kovacs: Exposure of workers to noise in mining industry, Edited by: Herisanu, N; Marinca, V, Conference: 12th International Symposium Acoustics and Vibration of Mechanical Structures (AVMS 2013) Location: Timisoara, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Simion Spiridon, Simion Sorin: Prevention and reduction of noise emissions from industrial mining processes, INSEMEX Publishing House, Petroşani, ISBN: 978-973-88753-0-2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- *** Directive 2002/49/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 June 2002 relating to the assessment and management of environmental noise. [Google Scholar]
- *** Law 319/2006 Law on Safety and Health at Work [Google Scholar]
- Hericon Homepage, http://hericon.ro/panouri_sandwich/panou_fonoizolante.html, last accessed 2019/02/02. [Google Scholar]
- Marcegaglia Homepage, http://www.marcegaglia.ro/marcegaglia_product/parapete-antifonice-de-siguranta-integrate-panouri-fonoabsorbante-100-al-pe/, last accessed 2019/02/02 [Google Scholar]
- ACOUSTIC DESIGN Homepage, https://sites.google.com/site/controlzgomot/solutii-acustice/panouri-acustice, last accessed 2019/02/02 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.