MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Mining Revue, 18 (2), 18-22 (Universitas, Petrosani, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rotunjanu, Natural and artificial slope stability (in Romanian), (Infomin, Deva, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, F. Faur, Stability and arrangement of slopes. Examples of calculation (in Romanian), (Universitas, Petroşani, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bajcar, Stability of final slopes during the liquidation phase of open-cast brown coal mines (in Polish) (Wrocław, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Pierschke, B. Boehm, Geomechanical and water management aspects of the residual design in the Rhenish lignite mining area. Braunkohle (in German), 6 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Moraiti, B. Christaras, R. Brauer, Bulletin of the Geological Society of Greece, 43, 1267-1271 (ePublishing, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Cała, F. von Bismarck, M. Illing, Geotechnical and environmental aspects of recultivation and revitalization of post-mining landscapes in Poland and Germany (in German) (AGH, Krakow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szczepiński, J. Fiszer, Z. Stachowicz, P. Szczepanik, Biuletyn PIG 441, 167-174 (Warszawa, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Szczepiński, 11th International Mine Water Conference. An Interdisciplinary Response to Mine Water Challenges, 4–8 (Xuzhou, China, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Castagna, G.A. Dino, M. Lasagna, D.A. de Luca, Engineering Geology for Society and Territory, 5, 71-74 (Springer, New York, London, 2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Fodor, A. Smeu, Annals of the University of Petrosani, Mining Engineering, 14, 171-186 (Universitas, Petrosani, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazăr, Rehabilitation of degraded terrains (in Romanian), (Universitas, Petroşani, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Stănciucu, Stability of slopes (in Romanian), (Technical, Bucharest, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Apostu, F. Faur, Research Journal of Agricultural Science, 50 (4), 17-27 (Agroprint, Timisoara, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.