MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- D. Fodor, Mining and environment, Editura Corvin, Deva, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- E.R. Medves, N. Turdeanu, Closing and ecological reconstruction of the mining objectives, dynamic processes in continuous adaptation to the concrete conditions of the land and to the request of the local communities, in a viable economic context, The Mines Magazine nr.3/2008 [Google Scholar]
- A. Kovacs, C. Lupu, E. Ghicioi, C. Ciocoiu, G. Vasilescu, E. Gheorghiosu, D. Rus, S. Ilici, C. Cioara, C Jitea, National guide for risk assessment related to the demolition activity of some industrial and civic buildings with the help of explosives, Publishing House INSEMEX, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Călămar, G.A. Găman, D. Pupăzan, L. Toth, I. Kovacs, Analysis of enviromental components by monitoring gas concentrations in the environment, Enviromental Engineering and Management Journal EMMJ, Vol.16, nr.6, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Lazar, Rehabilitation of degraded lands, Publishing House Universitas, Petroşani, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.