MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 305, 20209th International Symposium on Occupational Health and Safety (SESAM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 January 2020|
- Arya Hojati: 8 Best Practices to Improve Construction Site Safety, https://esub.com/improve-construction-site-safety/, December, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Edgar Snyder & Association: Construction Site Accidents, https://www.edgarsnyder.com/job-site-accident/construction-site-accidents/ [Google Scholar]
- Steve Lee, http://www.attorneystevelee.com/library/types-of-construction-site-accidents.cfm [Google Scholar]
- James R. Keller: Construction Accident Statistics: https://www.2keller.com/library/construction-accident-statistics.cfm [Google Scholar]
- Dinchev Z, “Wind ventilation of industrial explosives storage facilities”, Annual of the University of Mining and Geology “St. Ivan Rilski”, Volume 59, part II, Mining and Mineral Processing, Sofia, 2016, p.64-71, (ISSN 1312-1820); [Google Scholar]
- Ravensworth Vehicle Collision 2013, http://mineaccidents.com.au/mine-event/216/ravensworth-vehicle-collision-2013 [Google Scholar]
- Kisyova T, Radulov G.: “Automation of waste water treatment by mining companies”, X Mineral Processing Congress, 15-20 June 2003, Varna, Bulgaria, pp 543-547 [Google Scholar]
- Iliev Zh., Perenovski N.: “Computer modeling and investigation of the operating parts of the screw conveyor by finite element method “, Fifth National Scientific and Technical Conference with International Participation, 2016, Devin, Bulgaria pp.54-62 [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian National Social Security Institute, http://www.noi.bg/aboutbg/st/statistic/304-tzpb/infotz [Google Scholar]
- ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems policies and OHS plans [Google Scholar]
- Bulgarian Regulation 2, March 2004, For the minimum requirements for healthy and safe working conditions during construction and assembly work, Ministry of Labour and Social Policy of the Republic of Bulgaria (BG text) [Google Scholar]
- BG Regulation on safety operation and technical supervision of lifting equipment, Gov. Decree 199/ 10.09.2010, promulgated SG # 73/17.09.2010 (BG text). [Google Scholar]
- BG Regulation 7 / 23.09.1999 on minimum requirements for safe and healthy working conditions at workplaces and during operation of equipment. Issued by the Minister for Labor & Social Policy and the Minister for Health, promulgated SG # 88/ 8.10.1999, in force since 9.01.2000, as amended SG# 48/ 13.06.2000, in force since 1.01.2003, as amended SG# 95/ 29.11.2016, in force since 1.03.2017.(BG text) [Google Scholar]
- ORDINANCE ON ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLIANCE ASSESSMENT OF PRESSURIZED EQUIPMENT, in force since 19.07.2016, adopted by virtue of Gov. Decree 91/ 21.04.2016, promulgated SG # 33/ 26 April 2016 (BG text). [Google Scholar]
- http://www.avv-bg.com/building-mechanization/, Self-propelled lifting platform [Google Scholar]
- http://www.pik3000.com/categories/list/name/predpazni_kolani.html, Harness for working at height [Google Scholar]
- https://www.constructconnect.com/blog/construction-news/construction-leads-industries-worker-deaths/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.