MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- Dekker S., Hollnagel, E. (2004) Human factors and folk models Cognition, Technology & Work 6 (2), 79–86. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gibbons, M., aLimoges C., Nowotny H., Schwartzman, S., Scott P.; Trow M. (1994). The new production of knowledge: the dynamics of science and research in contemporary societies. London: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Sadin, S R.; Povinelli, F P.; Rosen, R (1988). The NASA technology push towards future space mission systems, presented at the IAF, International Astronautical Congress,39th, Bangalore, India, Oct. 8-15, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Jonge, de, J. (2011) Editorial : a closer look at JOOP. Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology. 84 p. 625–632. [Google Scholar]
- Anderson, N., Herriot, P., & Hodgkinson, G. P. (2001). The practitioner-researcher divide in industrial, work and organizational (IWO) psychology: Where are we now and where do we go from here? Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, 74, 391–411. 10.1348/096317901167451 [Google Scholar]
- Tashakkori, A M., Teddlie C B. (1998) Mixed Methodology: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Approaches. London: Sage. [Google Scholar]
- Marcos, J. and Denyer, D. (2012) Crossing the sea from they to we? The unfolding of knowing and practising in collaborative research. Management Learning 43 (4): p443–459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pilbeam C., Denyer D., Doherty N., Davidson R. (2019) Designing safer working interventions through a literature review using a mechanisms-based approach. Safety Science 120, p352–361. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.