MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- A.G. Frank, L.S. Dalenogare and N. F. Ayala, Industry 4.0 technologies: Implementation patterns in manufacturing companies, International Journal of Production Economics 210,15 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Civerchia, S. Bocchino, C. Salvadori, E. Rossi, L. Maggiani and M. Petracca, Industrial Internet of Things monitoring solution for advanced predictive maintenance applications, Journal of Industrial Information Integration 7,4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nunes and D. Jannach, A systematic review and taxonomy of explanations in decision support and recommender systems, User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction 27 (3–5), 393 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Aqel, O.A. Nakshabandi and A. Adeniyi, Decision support systems classification in industry, Periodicals of Engineering and Natural Sciences 7 (2), 774 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Panetto, B. Iung, D. Ivanov, G. Weichhart and X. Wang, Challenges for the cyber-physical manufacturing enterprises of the future, Annual Reviews in Control 47,200 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Power, Decision support systems: concepts and resources for managers. Greenwood Publishing Group, (2002), [Google Scholar]
- S.W. Lin, V.F. Yu and C.C. Lu, A simulated annealing heuristic for the truck and trailer routing problem with time windows, Expert Systems with Applications 38 (12), 15244 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- N. Caldas, J. Sousa, S. Alcalá, E. Frazzon and S. Moniz. A simulation approach for spare parts supply chain management. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, July 23–26 Pilsen, Czech Republic (To be published). [Google Scholar]
- S. Boyd and L. Vandenberghe, Convex optimization. Cambridge university press, (2004), [Google Scholar]
- T. Loukil, J. Teghem and D. Tuyttens, Solving multi-objective production scheduling problems using metaheuristics, European Journal of Operational Research 161 (1), 42 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Basto, J. Sousa, S. Alcalá, E. Frazzon and J. Soeiro. Optimal design of additive manufacturing supply chains. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, July 23–26 Pilsen, Czech Republic (To be published). [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Shaw and A.B. Whinston, An artificial intelligence approach to the scheduling of flexible manufacturing systems, IIE Transactions (Institute of Industrial Engineers) 21 (2), 170 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Elshawi, S. Sakr, D. Talia and P. Trunfio, Big Data Systems Meet Machine Learning Challenges: Towards Big Data Science as a Service, Big Data Research 14,1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Jordan and T.M. Mitchell, Machine learning: Trends, perspectives, and prospects, Science 349 (6245), 255 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.P. Carvalho, F.A.A.M.N. Soares, R. Vita, R.d.P. Francisco, J.P. Basto and S.G.S. Alcalá, A systematic literature review of machine learning methods applied to predictive maintenance, Computers &Industrial Engineering 137,106024 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. W. Eckerson, Performance dashboards: measuring, monitoring, and managing your business. John Wiley & Sons, (2010), [Google Scholar]
- R. Santos, J. Basto, S.G.S. Alcalá, E. Frazzon and A. Azevedo. Industrial IoT integrated with simulation - A digital twin approach to support real-time decision making. In: Proceedings of the International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management, July 23–26 Pilsen, Czech Republic (To be published). [Google Scholar]
- M. Leusin, E. Frazzon, M. Uriona Maldonado, M. Kück and M. Freitag, Solving the Job-Shop Scheduling Problem in the Industry 4.0 Era, Technologies 6 (4), 107 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. Wagner, C. Herrmann and S. Thiede, Industry 4.0 Impacts on Lean Production Systems, Procedia CIRP 63,125 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Lasi, P. Fettke, H.-G. Kemper, T. Feld and M. Hoffmann, Industry 4.0, Business & Information Systems Engineering 6 (4), 239 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Almada-Lobo, The Industry 4.0 revolution and the future of manufacturing execution systems (MES), Journal of innovation management 3 (4), 16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Geissbauer, J. Vedso and S. Schrauf, Industry 4.0: Building the digital enterprise, Retrieved from PwC Website: https://www.pwc.com/gx/en/industries/industries-4.0/landing-page/industry-4.0-building-your-digital-enterprise-april-2016.pdf, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Adolphs, H. Bedenbender, D. Dirzus, M. Ehlich, U. Epple, M. Hankel, R. Heidel, M. Hoffmeister, H. Huhle and B. Kärcher, Reference architecture modelindustrie 4.0 (rami4. 0), ZVEI and VDI, Status report, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Reis, F. Diniz, L. Mizioka, P. Olivio, G. Lemos, M. Quintiães, R. Menezes, F. Amadio and N. Caldas, FASTEN: an IoT platform for manufacturing. Embraer use case, MATEC Web Conf. 233,00009 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.