MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- G. W. Stimson, H. D. Griffiths, C. J. Baker, D. Adamy, Eds., Stimson's Introduction to Airborne Radar, 3rd Edition, SciTech Publishing, Edison, NJ, USA (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kopp, "Evolution of AESA Radar Technology," Microwave Journal (2012) https://www.microwavejournal.com/articles/17992-evolution-of-aesa-radar-technology [Google Scholar]
- I. Kassotakis, "Modern Radar Techniques for Air Surveillance & Defense," Journal of Computations & Modelling, 4, 1 (2014), 189–205 [Google Scholar]
- S. Piotrowicz et al., "State of the Art 58W, 38% PAE X-Band AlGaN/GaN HEMTs microstrip MMIC Amplifiers," IEEE CSICS 2008, 12-15 Oct., Monterey, CA (2008) [Google Scholar]
- G.-K. Gaitanakis, A. Vlastaras, N. Vassos, G. Limnaios, and K. C. Zikidis, "InfraRed Search & Track Systems as an Anti-Stealth Approach," Journal of Computations & Modelling, 9, 1 (2019), 33–53 [Google Scholar]
- M. Skolnik, Introduction to radar systems, 3rd Ed., McGraw-Hill Publishing Company Ltd, NY, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mailloux, Phased Array Antenna Handbook, 2nd Ed., Artech House, Norwood, MA, USA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Bill Sweetman, "Double Vision," Aviation Week, Dec. (2009), pp. 43 [Google Scholar]
- R. Schaeffner, G. Eckert, and T. Nuetzel, "Design and technology of T/R modules for phased array radar applications," Gallium Arsenide Applications Symposium GAAS 1998, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (1998) [Google Scholar]
- W.-D. Wirth, Radar techniques using array antennas, IEE, London, UK (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. K. Barton, Radar equations for modern radar, Artech House, Norwood, MA (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Tri, Lessons Learned From the Incorporation and Testing of the AN/APG-68 Radar on the US Naval Test Pilot School Airborne Systems Training and Research Support Aircraft (ASTARS), Master's Thesis, University of Tennessee (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Afihandarin, AESA Radar calculator (2019) https://www.mediafire.com/file/fdmzssya84htnck/AESACalcStable-ReleaseVer.xlsx/file [Google Scholar]
- G.-K. Gaitanakis, K. C. Zikidis and G. P. Kladis, "Multi-sensor Data Fusion for 3D Target Tracking: A Synergy of Radar and IRST (InfraRed Search & Track)," International Scientific Conference eRA-12, Oct. 25, 2017, Attica, Greece (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.