MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- N. Viola, R. Fusaro, B. Saracoglu, C. Schram, V. Grewe, M. Marini, R. Scigliano, S. Hernandez, D. Hauglustaine and C. Fureby, STRATOFLY academy: inspire young generations and be inspired by new ideas (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. M. Carlomagno, Elementi di Gasdinamica (2009). [Google Scholar]
- R. Scigliano, M. Marini, P. Roncioni, R. Fusaro, N. Viola, STRATOFLY high-speed propelled vehicle preliminary aerothermal design (2019). [Google Scholar]
- http://dma.ing.uniroma1.it/users/ls_gas/MATERIALE/cap7.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- J. Roskam, Airplane Flight Dynamics & Automatic Flight Controls (1995). [Google Scholar]
- K. Budziak, Aerodynamic Analysis with Athena Vortex Lattice (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. R. Miranda, R. D. Elliott, W. M. Baker, A generalized Vortex Lattice method for subsonic and supersonic flow applications (1977). [Google Scholar]
- John D. Anderson Jr., Fundamentals of Aerodynamics (1984). [Google Scholar]
- T. Bykerk, D. Verstraete, S. Wolf, V. F. Villace, J. Steelant, Performance and stability analysis of a hypersonic vehicle for a low speed flight test program (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.