MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- W. Guo et U. Woy, Ti6Al4V and Inconel 718 DED thermal models (2017). [Google Scholar]
- X. Jia et et. al., A New Method to estimate heat source parameters in gas metal arc welding simulation process, (Fusion Engineering and Design, pp. 40–48, Volume 89, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldak et et. al., A new finite-element model for welding heat-sources, (Metall. Trans., pp. 299–305, 1985). [Google Scholar]
- Special Metals Corporation, INCONEL Alloy 718 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Iturbe et et al., Mechanical characterization and modelling of Inconel 718 material behavior for machining process assessment (Materials Science and Engineering, pp. 441–453, 2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.