MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- W. G. Luber, J. Becker, Buffeting and single degree of freedom flutter at transonic speeds, 36th AIAA Applied Aerodynamics Conference, AIAA 2018-3643, (2018) ISBN:978-162410559-3, 10.2514/6.2018-3643. [Google Scholar]
- H. Güner, D. Thomas, G. Dimitriadis, V. Terrapon, Unsteady aerodynamic modeling methodology based on dynamic mode interpolation for transonic flutter calculations, Journal of Fluids and Structures, Vol. 84, pp. 218–232, (2019) ISSN: 08899746, DOI:10.1016/j.jfluidstructs.2018.11.002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Čečrdle, Whirl flutter optimisation-based solution of twin turboprop aircraft using a full-span model,Applied and Computational Mechanics, Vol.11, Issue 1, pp.5–22, (2017), ISSN: 1802-608, e-ISSN:2336-1182, 10.24132/acm.2017.324. [Google Scholar]
- F. Svoboda, M. Hromčík, Active flutter suppression by means of fixed-order H∞ control: Results for the benchmark active control technology (BACT) wing, 18th European Control Conference, Article number: 8795733, pp. 119–124, (2019) ISBN: 978-390714400-8, 10.23919/ECC.2019.8795733. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kratochvíl, F. Svoboda, T. Sommer, S. Slavík, Design for active flutter suppression and model verification. International Scientific Congress Innovations in Engineering: Scientific-technical union of mechanical engineering, pp. 47–50, (2016), ISSN 1310-3946, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Čečrdle, V. Hlavatý, Aeroelastic Analysis of Light Sport Aircraft Using Ground Vibration Test Data, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 229, Issue 12, pp. 2282–2296, (2015), ISSN 0954-4100, e-ISSN 2041-3025,10.1177/0954410015573557. [Google Scholar]
- J. Čečrdle, Updating of finite element model of aircraft structure according results of ground vibration test, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, Vol. 230, Issue 7, pp. 1348–1356, (2016), ISSN 09544100, 10.1177/0954410015608887. [Google Scholar]
- A. Edward, W. P. Rodden, A doublet-Lattice Method for Calculating Lift Distributions on Oscillating Surfaces in Subsonic Flows, AIAA Journal, Vol. 7, Issue 2, pp. 279–285, (1969), ISSN: 00011452. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Theodorsen, I. E. J. Garrick, Nonstacionary Flow a Wing-AileronTab Combination Including Aerodynamic Balance,NACA Technical Report, No. 736, (1943). [Google Scholar]
- S. Slavík, K. Weigl, Flutter Calculation Model with Isolated Modal Characteristics of Control Surfaces for Small Sport Airplanes, Czech Aerospace Proceedings, No. 2/2008, pp. 44–49, (2008), ISSN 1211-877X. [Google Scholar]
- A. Kratochvil, T. Sommer, S. Slavík, Flutterová analýza letounu UMF-13 Lambáda s rozpětím 15m. Technical Report, Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Aerospace Engineering, Report no. TZP/ULT/7/2014, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.