MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- EASA. Acceptable Means of Compliance: AMC 20-29; 2010. [Google Scholar]
- FAA. AC 20-107B - Composite Aircraft Structure; 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Boltless joining of primary aerospace composite structures (BOPACS). Annex-I: Description of work. 2012. [Google Scholar]
- K Tserpes, G Peikert, I Floros. Theoretical and Applied Fracture Mechanics, 83, 152 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I Floros, K Tserpes, T Löbel. Composites Part B: Engineering, 78, 459 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- LS-DYNA theory manual. CA, USA: Livermore Software Technology Corporation; 2019. [Google Scholar]
- K Tserpes, I Floros. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 42, 1430 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- I Floros, K Tserpes. Composite Structures, 207, 531 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.