MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Aerostructures & Manufacturing|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- L. Datashvili, N. Nathrath, M. Lang, at el., New concepts and reflecting materials for space borne large deployable reflector antennas, Technical University of Munich, Germany (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. P. Gröbelbauer, M. Heer, Development of a Dimensionally Stable Lightweight Structure for the LISA Pathfinder Science Module (CEAS, Berlin, Germany, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- G. Cherniavsky, A. A. Romanov, V. A. Tulmenkov, at el.,Design and manufacturing of composite frame elements of optical-electronic unit of an automated space satellite (XX Intern. Sci. and Tech. Conf.: Struct. and Proc. for Manuf. Products from Nonmetal. Mater., Obninsk, Russia, 2013), [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Loskutov, A. Baev, L. Slavutskii, at el., Development of dimensionally stable structures of multilayer pipelines and cylindrical pressure vessels from carbon fiber reinforced plastic, East.-Eur. J. of Enterprise Technologies, 96, 6/7, pp. 32–38 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bringhenti, J. R. Barbosa, Effects of Turbine Tip Clearance on Gas Turbine Performance (ASME Turbo Expo, Berlin, Germany, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. F. Rogers, L. N. Phillips, D. M. Kingston-Lee, at el., The thermal expansion of carbon fibre-reinforced plastics. Part 1: The influence of fibre type and orientation, J. of Mater. Sci., 12, pp. 718–734 (1977). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ishikawa, H. FUKUNAGA, K.-I. ONO, Graphite-epoxy laminates with almost null coefficient of thermal expansion under a wide range of temperature, J. of Mater. Sci., 24, pp. 2011–2017 (1989). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gibson, Principles of composite material mechanics, Detroit, Michigan, McGraw-Hill Inc., (1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.