MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 303, 20192019 3rd International Conference on Building Materials and Materials Engineering (ICBMM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- T. Faegre, Tents, architecture of the nomads, edited by John Murray, London, England (1979). [Google Scholar]
- L. Glaeser, The work of Frei Otto and his team 1955-1076, edited by Institute of Lightweight Structures, Germany (1978). [Google Scholar]
- M. Milwich, Types and production of textiles used for building and construction, in “Textiles, Polymers and composites for Buildings”, edited by G. Pohl, Woodhead Publishing limited in association with The Institute of textile, Cambridge, England, pp. 14–23 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. Munter, Lightweight envelopes for old buildings: textiles membranes offer new opportunities for the energy-based refurbishments of existing buildings. Projektinfo 08/2012, Detailed information on energy research. BINE information services. Information on: http://www.bine.info/en/publications/publikation/leichte-huellen-fuer-alte-gebaeude/primaerenergiebilanz/#sthash.p0CUKuDs. dpuf. [02/12/2015] (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C. Byrne, Technical textiles market - overview, in AR Horrocks & SC Anand (eds), in “Handbook of Technical Textiles'”, e-book, Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge, England (2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Krüger, Textile architecture, edited by Jovis Verlag, Berlin, Germany (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Adanur, Handbook of Weaving, edited by Technomic Publishing Company Inc., Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA (2001). [Google Scholar]
- Markets & Markets, Technical textile market - global forecast to 2020. Report code: AD 1528 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Euratex, The Future is textiles! Strategic research agenda, edited by ETP - European Technology Platform for the Future of Textiles and Clothing. Belgium (2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Grebe, Technical Textiles, Prospects and Challenges, edited by Commerzbank, Corporate Sector Analysis Frankfurt, Germany (2015). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ollenhauer, Textiles in Architecture: Materials suppliers for building and construction, first edition, edited by Geoff Fisher, Textile Media Services (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Tensinet, Database. Information on: http://www.tensinet.com/database/projects/1.html. [30/11/2015] (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Haschen, Köppen climate classification: as a diagnostic tool to quantify climate variation and change. Information on: http://hanschen.org/koppen/[19/11/2015] (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Macieira, P. Mendonça, J. M. Guedes, Architectural membranes on building’s functional refurbishment. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 264 (1),012005. https://doi.org/10.1088/1757-899X/264/1/012005 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Cremers, F. Laush, Translucent high-performance silica-aerogel insulation for membrane structures, edited by Detail 4:410-412 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- T. Grabe, Tents, Sails, and Shelter: Innovations in Textile Architecture, edited by Werner Lang, Aurora McClain, School of Architecture of University of Texas at Austin, pp.6. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawaguchi, Recent developments in architectural fabric structures in Japan, in “Fabric Structures in Architecture”, edited by J. Lllorens, Woodhead Publishing Series in Textiles, volume 165, Elsevier, pp 687–725 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- UNU (United Nations University): Our World at Risk: A Look at World Risk Report 2012 World Risk Index as the result of exposure and vulnerability. Information on: http://unu.edu/publications/articles/our-world-at-risk.html (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.