MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 302, 201918th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics of Various Technical Objects|
|Published online||29 November 2019|
- N.M. Mkhitaryan, S.O. Kudrya, V.F. Reztsov. Potential and prospects for the use of renewable energy in Ukraine Alternative energy and ecology, № 8. P.150–163, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Kasych, Y.O. Lytvynenko. Factors for the development of alternative energy in modern conditions. Economics and Society, №12. P.93–99, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Danko V.M., S.V. Smutko., Polishchuk O.S. Development of the design of the tracker system for solar panels. Herald of Khmelnytskyi National University, №1. P.232–235, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Boyarchuk V., Syrotyuk V., Galchak V., Syrotyuk S., Boltyansky B. Development of an experimental stand for the study of the effectiveness of the application of devices that follow the sun. Herald of Lviv National University: agroengineering research, №17, P.286–293, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Kozhemyako, O.G. Dombrovsky, V.F. Zherdetsky, V.I. Malinovsky, G.V. Prytulyak. An analytical review of modern technologies of photovoltaic transformers for solar power. Optoelectronic devices and components in laser and energy technologies, P.141–157, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gevorkian P. Alternative energy systems in building design / P. Gevorkian. – NewYork: McGraw-Hill, – 522 p., (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gavin D.J. Harper. Solar Energy Projects for the Evil Genius / Gavin D. J. Harper – New York: McGraw Hill,. – 196 p., (2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Sommer. Arduino/Freeduino microcontroller programming. -SPb.: BHV-Petersburg, 256 p., (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kałaczyński, M. Łukasiewicz, J. Musiał, R. Polasik, M. Szczutkowski, N. Dluhunovych, J. Wilczarska, T. Kasprowicz, Analysis of the diagnostic potential research thermovision in the technical state of combustion engine injectors assessment, Engineering Mechanics, 1805–8248, 357–360, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Troszyński, M. Liss, Possibilities of the electrochemical drilling process’s (ECM) vibroacoustic analysis, Matec Woc, 182, 1–8, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Styp-Rekowski, E. Mańka, M. Matuszewski, M. Madej, D. Ozimina, Tribological problems in shaft hoist ropes wear process. Industrial Lubrication and Tribology, 67, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.