MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 302, 201918th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Diagnostics of Various Technical Objects|
|Published online||29 November 2019|
- T. Ahmad, S. Sobhan, S. Performance Study of Photovoltaic Solar Cell. International Jour. of Research in Engineering and Technology, V. 4, pp. 12-18, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- C. Carrero, J. Amador, S. Arnaltes. A Single Procedure for Helping PV Designers to Select Silicon PV Modules and Evaluate the Loss Resistances. Renewable Energy, V. 32, pp. 2579-2589, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Martynyuk, O. Eromenko, J. Boiko, T. Kałaczyński. Diagnostics of supercapacitors. MATEC Web Conf., 182, 01009, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Arjyadhara, Ali S.M, J. Chitralekha. Analysis of Solar PV cell Performance with Changing Irradiance and Temperature. Inter. Jour. of Engineering and Computer Science, V. 2, I. 1, pp. 214-220, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Villalva, J. R. Gazoli, E. Ruppert F. Modeling and circuit-based simulation of photovoltaic arrays. Brazilian Jour. of Power Electronics, V. 14, no. 1, pp. 35-45, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bellia, R. Youcef, M. Fatima. A detailed modeling of photovoltaic module using MATLAB. NRIAG Jour. of Astronomy and Geophysics, pp.53-61, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ortigueira, J. Trujillo, V. Martynyuk, J. Coito. A generalized power series and its application in the inversion of transfer functions. Jour. of Signal Processing, V. 107, pp. 238-245, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. De Santis, V. Martynyuk, A. Lampasi, M. Fedula, M. Ortigueira. Fractional-order circuit models of the human body impedance for compliance tests against contact currents. AEU – Inter. Jour. of Electr. and Communcations, V. 78, pp. 238-244, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Martynyuk, D. Makaryshkin, J. Boyko, “Frequency domain analysis for electrochemical supercapacitors”, in 2007 Proc. 15th IMEKO Symposium on Novelties in Electrical Measurements and Instrument. in Parallel with the 12th Workshop on ADC Modelling and Testing, Iasi, pp. 5, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- V. Martynyuk, D. Makaryshkin, J. Boyko, “Electrochemical supercapacitor time domain analysis by means of multi-channel measurement system”, in 2007 Proc. 15th IMEKO Symposium on Novelties in Electrical Measurements and Instrument. in Parallel with the 12th Workshop on ADC Modelling and Testing, Iasi, 2007, Vol. I, pp. 207–211, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kałaczyński, M. Łukasiewicz, J. Musiał, R. Polasik, M. Szczutkowski, N. Dluhunovych, J. Wilczarska, T. Kasprowicz, Analysis of the diagnostic potential research thermovision in the technical state of combustion engine injectors assessment, Engineering Mechanics, 1805-8248, 357-360, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.