MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 302, 201918th International Conference Diagnostics of Machines and Vehicles
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Diagnostics of Various Technical Objects|
|Published online||29 November 2019|
- J. Wicher. Motor vehicles. Car safety and road traffic. WKŁ Warsaw. pp. 125-126, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wicher. Assessement of road traffic, Classification of car collisions. SRTSiRD Warsaw. pp. 142-143, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gulyaev, V. Loginov, N. Kozlov. Method of Designing the Superstructure of the Car Body Based on the Requirements of Low-Speed Collisions. 9th International Scientific Practical Conference on Innovative Technologies in Engineering, Journal of Physics, Conference Series Vol. 1059, Russia, pp. 140-147, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Prochowski, J. Unarski, W. Wach, J. Wicher. Automotive vehicles. Basics of road traffic accidents. WKŁ Warsaw. pp. 244-245, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz. Verifying a truck collision applying the SDC method. 58th International Conference of Machine Design Departments, 6-8.09.2017, Praque, Czech Republic, pp.14-19, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zalewski. Selected problems of motor vehicle maintenance after side impact collision. MATEC Web Conf. Paper No. 01019 182, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kostek, P. Aleksandrowicz. Simulation of car collision with an impact block. 11th International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering, 8-10.11.2017 Pitesti, Romania, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kostek, P. Aleksandrowicz. Simulation of the right-angle car collision based on identified parameters. 11th International Congress of Automotive and Transport Engineering, 8-10.11.2017 Pitesti, Romania, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz, R. Kostek. Study of vehicle crashes into a rigid barrier. Transactions of the Canadian Society for Mechanical Engineering, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz. The impact of a vehicle braking system state on safe driving – part one. 17th International Conference Diagnostic of Machines and Vehicles, 19-20.09.2018, Pieczyska, Poland, MATEC Web Conf. vol. 182, 01025, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Aleksandrowicz. The impact of a vehicle braking system state on safe driving – part two. 10th International Scientific Session Applied Mechanics, 23.11.2018, Bydgoszcz, Poland, AIP Conference Proceedings 2-77, 020001, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- K. Brösdorf, M. Görtz. Gefahren oder gestanden? Tagungsband des 23rd EVU Jahrestagung. pp.1-6, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.