MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Cheng X. (2012). Functional Requirements Analysis-Based Method for Product Platform Design in Axiomatic Design. Journal of Digital Information Management, 10(5), 312–319. [Google Scholar]
- Crawford M. (1994). How Puritan-Bennett used the house of quality John R. Hauser, Sloan Management Review (Spring 1993), pp. 61–70. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 11(3), p.271. [Google Scholar]
- Dolgun L. and Köksal, G. (2017). Effective use of quality function deployment and Kansei engineering for product planning with sensory customer requirements: A plain yogurt case. Quality Engineering, 30(4), pp.569–582. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hajic J. (1998). Building a syntactically annotated corpus: The prague dependency treebank. Issues of Valency and Meaning. Studies in Honor of Jarmila Panevová, pp.12–19. [Google Scholar]
- Jindo T. and Hirasago, K. (1997). Application studies to car interior of Kansei engineering. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 19(2), pp.105–114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Samuel F. (2009). Specification and Analysis of Requirements Negotiation Strategy in Software Ecosystems. IWSECO@ ICSR, pp.22–23. [Google Scholar]
- Kahraman, C., Kaya, İ. and Cebi, S. (2009). A comparative analysis for multiattribute selection among renewable energy alternatives using fuzzy axiomatic design and fuzzy analytic hierarchy process. Energy, 34(10), pp.1603–1616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kulak, O., Cebi, S. and Kahraman, C. (2010). Applications of axiomatic design principles: A literature review. Expert Systems with Applications, 37(9), pp.6705–6717. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schneider N. (2014). Lexical semantic analysis in natural language text. Unpublished Doctoral Dissertation, Carnegie Mellon University, pp.8–10. [Google Scholar]
- Suh, N. and Sekimoto, S. (1990). Design of Thinking Design Machine. CIRP Annals, 39(1), pp.145–148. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Suh N. (2001). Axiomatic design . New York, N.Y.: Oxford University Press, pp.9–10, 14–18. [Google Scholar]
- Thielman, J. and Ge, P. (2006). Applying axiomatic design theory to the evaluation and optimization of large-scale engineering systems. Journal of Engineering Design, 17(1), pp.1–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vieira, J., Osório, J., Mouta, S., Delgado, P., Portinha, A., Meireles, J. and Santos, J. (2017). Kansei engineering as a tool for the design of in-vehicle rubber keypads. Applied Ergonomics, 61, pp.1–11. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vincze, V., Nagy, I. and Berend, G. (2011). Multiword expressions and named entities in the Wiki50 corpus. Proceedings of the International Conference Recent Advances in Natural Language Processing 2011, pp.289–295. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Dunbing, T. and Sheng,D. (2008). Research on Integration of Axiomatic Design Matrix and Design Structure Matrix. Machine Design and Research, 24(5), pp.16–18. [Google Scholar]
- Zipf G. (1972). Human behaviour and the principle of least effort . New York: Hafner Publishing. [Google Scholar]
- Zisman, A. and Kozlenkov, A. (2002). Are their design specifications consistent with our requirements?. Proceedings IEEE Joint International Conference on Requirements Engineering, pp.145–154. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.