MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Suh (2001). Axiomatic Design: Advances and Applications, Oxford University Press. [Google Scholar]
- Li, W. and Z. Song, et al. (2019). “Using Extenics to describe coupled solutions in Axiomatic design.” Journal of Engineering Design 30 (1): 1–31. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. and X. Zhang, et al. (2017). “A semantic model for axiomatic systems design.” Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C: Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science 232 (12): 2159–2184. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kumar P., and P. Tandon (2019) . “A paradigm for customer-driven product design approach using extended axiomatic design.” Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing 30 (2): 589–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Y., and C. Zhu, et al. (2017) . “Big data oriented root cause identification approach based on Axiomatic domain mapping and weighted association rule mining for product infant failure.” Computers & Industrial Engineering 109: 253–265. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan W., and C. Chen, et al. (2009) . “A data-mining approach for productconceptualization in a webbased architecture.” Computers in Industry 60 (1): 21–34. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ireland R., and A. Liu (2018). “Application of data analytics for product design: Sentiment analysis of online product reviews.” CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology 23: 128–144. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schaefer D., (2014). Cloud-Based Design and Manufacturing (CBDM) . DE, Springer Verlag. [Google Scholar]
- Chang S. W. C., and C. V. Trappey, et al. (2014) . “Forecasting Dental Implant Technologies Using Patent Analysis.” 2014 PORTLAND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON MANAGEMENT OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (PICMET): 1483–1491. [Google Scholar]
- Gutierrez D., (2016) . “Big Data Transforms Patent Analysis into Business Strategy.” insideBIGDATA. [Google Scholar]
- Noh H., and Y. Jo, et al. (2015) . “Keywordselection and processing strategy for applying text mining to patent analysis.” Expert Systems with Applications 42 (9): 4348–4360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ritchey T., (2011). General morphological analysis (GMA). Berlin, Springer. [Google Scholar]
- Moubachir Y., and D. Bouami (2015) . “Storing and Retrieving Design Solution in the Physical Domain Based on DFX Tools and Morphological Analysis.” ProcediaCIRP 34: 64–68. [Google Scholar]
- Silin D., and T. Patzek (2006). “Pore space morphology analysis using maximal inscribed spheres.” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications 371 (2): 336–360. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yoon B., and I. Park, et al. (2014) . “Exploring technological opportunities by linking technology and products: Application of morphology analysis and text mining.” Technological Forecasting and Social Change 86: 287–303. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.