MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- B. Roth, Design Process as an Educational Tool, Proceedings of the International Symposium of Mechanism and Machine Science, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- K. Iino, M. Nakao, Design Record Graph and Axiomatic Design for creative design education, PROCIR-D-16-00377, Proceedings of ICAD 2016 [Google Scholar]
- N. P. Suh, Axiomatic Design, Advances and Applications, Oxford University Press, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- A. Liu, S. Lu, Lessons learned from teaching axiomatic design in engineering design courses. Proceedings of ICAD 2013 [Google Scholar]
- F. Markus, Spherical tires : Might autonomous cards be borne on airless backetballs ?, May 9, 2017, Motortrend Homepage, viewed April 14, 2019, (https://www.motortrend.com/news/spherical-tiresautonomous-cars-borne-on-airless-basketballstechnologue/) [Google Scholar]
- C. W. Wu, C. K. Hwang, A novel spherical wheel driven by Omni wheels, 2008 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics, IEEE [Google Scholar]
- K. Ishii, K. Iino, Design for Manufacturing (in Japanese), Yokendo, Japan, 2008 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.