MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Esker, Improving Customer Service and Fulfillment with Order Processing Automation, online, https://quitpaper.esker.com/Gartner-Improving-Customer-Service-and-Fulfillment-document-library.html (March 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Boukhtouta A. et al., Modelling and Optimizing DND Ground Transportation Distribution Network, DRDC Scientific Report, 83 pages, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Nowak, A. Ergun, C. C. White, Pickup and Delivery with Split Loads, Transportation Science 42, 32–43, (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Z. Ríos-Mercado, J. F. López-Pérez, A. Castrillón-Escobar, A GRASP for a Multi-depot Multi-commodity Pickup and Delivery Problem with Time Windows and Heterogeneous Fleet in the Bottled Beverage Industry, Springer,143–157, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.W. P. Savelsbergh, M. Sol, The general pickup and delivery problem, Transp. Science 29, 17–29, (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Berbeglia, J-F. Cordeau, I. Gribkovskaia, G. Laporte, Static pickup and delivery problems: A classification scheme and survey, TOP 15, 1–31, (2007). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- G. Nagy, S. Salhi, Heuristic algorithms for single and multiple depot vehicle routing problems with pickups and deliveries, EJOR 162, 126–141, (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J-F. Cordeau, G. Laporte, The dial-a-ride problem: models and algorithms, Annals of Operations Research 153, 29–46, (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Benavent, M. Landete, E. Mota, G. Tirado, The multiple vehicle pickup and delivery problem with LIFO constraints, EJOR 243, 752 – 762, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lim, Z. Zhang, H. Qin, Pickup and Delivery Service with Manpower Planning in Hong Kong Public Hospitals, Trans. Science 51, 688-705, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Xue, Z. Luo, A. Lim, Exact approaches for the pickup and delivery problem with loading cost, Omega 59, Part B, 131 – 145, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Yanik, B. Bozkaya, et al., A new VRPPD model and a hybrid heuristic solution approach for e-tailing, EJOR 236, 879–890, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Alaia, I. H. Dridi, H. Bouchriha, P. Borne, Optimization of the multi-depot & Multi-vehicle pickup and delivery problem with time windows using genetic algorithm, IEEE-CoDIT, 343–348, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- G. Martinovic, I. Aleksi, A. Baumgartner, Single-commodity vehicle routing problem with pickup and delivery service, Mathematical Problems in Engineering (2008). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sombuntham, V. Kachitvichyanukul, Multi-depot Vehicle Routing Problem with Pickup and Delivery Requests, American Institute of Physics Conf. Series, 1285, 71–85, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. G. C. Resende, C. C. Ribeiro, Greedy Randomized Adaptive Search Procedures, Springer, 219–249, (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.