MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- American Association Of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), (2010). Highway Safety Manual, 1st Edition, Washington, DC. [Google Scholar]
- Peden M, Scurfield R, Sleet D, Mohan D, Hyder A, Jarawan E, Mathers C, (2004). The world report on road traffic injury prevention . WHO, Geneva. [Google Scholar]
- Srinivasan, R., Haas, P., Dhakar, N., Hormel, R., Torbic, D. and Harwood, D., (2011), Development and Calibration of Highway Safety Manual Equations for Florida Conditions. Florida Department of Transportation. [Google Scholar]
- Quezon T.E., Kumala T., and Aynetaw B., (2017), Evaluation on the Operational Characteristics of Gerji-Imperial Roundabout: A Case Study in Addis Ababa. [Google Scholar]
- McIntosh k. (2011).Evaluating the Performance and Safety Effectiveness of Roundabouts, Opus International Consultants Inc. The Michigan Department of Transportation, USA. [Google Scholar]
- Montella, A. (2011). Identifying crash contributory factors at urban roundabouts and using association rules to explore their relationships to different crash types. Crash Analysis & Prevention, 43(4),1451-1463 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isebrands, H., & Hallmark, S. (2012). Statistical analysis and development of crash prediction model for roundabouts on high-speed rural roadways. Transportation Research Record, 2312(1),3-13. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lyon C., Persaud B., Hahn J. (2011). Safety Performance Functions for Ramp Terminals at Diamond Interchanges (Report No. CDOT 2011-9). Colorado Department of Transportation, Denver, Colorado. [Google Scholar]
- Daniels, S., Brijs, T., Nuyts, E., & Wets, G. (2010). “Explaining variation in safety Performance of roundabouts“ Crash Analysis & Prevention, Vol.42, No.2, Elsevier, pp. 393-402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.