MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 296, 20192019 7th International Conference on Traffic and Logistic Engineering (ICTLE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||22 October 2019|
- Zhang Renchu. Research on traffic volume prediction of ships inningbo port [D]. Dalian: dalian maritime university, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongxi, Fu Yuhui, Zhang Renchu. Prediction of port ship traffic volume [J]. Journal of dalian maritime university, 2009,35 (3) : 40-42. [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Xiaohui, ZHANG Cuifang. Short-term traffic flow prediction based on cuckoo algorithm optimized wavelet neural network[J]. Computer Applications and Software, 2017, 34 (3): 238-242. [Google Scholar]
- Fan Qingbo, Jiang Fucai, Ma Quanfang et al. BP neural network based on PSO-Markov ship traffic flow prediction model[J].Journal of Shanghai Maritime University, 2018,39(2):22-54. [Google Scholar]
-  Meng Fanlin. Short-term prediction of ship traffic flow in VTS waters based on wavelet neural network[J]. China Maritime, 2017, (4): 45-47 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xiaojiang, Hu Xuejun, Hu Yujin, et al. Intelligent adaptive control of vehicle spacing based on fuzzy neural network [J]. Journal of huazhong university of science and technology: natural science 2007, 35(9) : 22-24. [Google Scholar]
- BARA A, DALE S, RUSU C, et al. DC Electrical Drive Control with Fuzzy System [C] Processing of the 13th International Conference on Engineering of Modern Electric System, ICEMES 2015, Oradea, Romania, 2015:207－201. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chaoxue, Kong Yueping, Dong Lili, et al. Intelligent Optimization Algorithm and Application [M]. Xi’an: North University Press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Feng, Xu Jianhua, Wang Zhanyong. Hefei City water demand prediction genetic wavelet nerve Network model research [J]. Surveying and Mapping Science, 2013, 38(5): 28-31. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Caoxue, Kong Yue ping, etal. Intelligent optimizaton algorithm and its application [M]. Xi ‘an: northwestern university press, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Wu haolin, Zhu Jun. Maritime traffic engineering [M]. Dalian: dalian maritime university press, 2004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.