MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 295, 2019Smart Underground Space and Infrastructures – Lille 2019
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||18 October 2019|
- H. Darwishe, F. Chaaban, Procedural 3D modeling of cities in Geographic Information Systems environment using ESRI CityEngine (published in Arabic). Albaath univ. magazine. 39,11(2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. N. Edvardsson, 3D GIS modelling using ESRI’s CityEngine: a case study from the University Jaume I in Castellon de la Plana Spain (Doctoral dissertation), (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Benner, A. Geiger, K. Leinemann, F. et al., Flexible Generation of Semantic 3D Building Models, Work. Next Gener. 3D City Model, 49, pp. 17–22.(2005) [Google Scholar]
- T. Becker, C. Nagel, And T. H. Kolbe. Semantic 3D modeling of multi-utility networks in cities for analysis and 3D visualization. in Lecture Notes in Geoinformation and Cartography, pp. 41–62 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ESRI, “Environmental Systems Research Institute,”. [Online]. Available: https://www.esri.com. [Accessed: 01-Apr-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- ArcGIS for Developers. [Online]. Available: https://developers.arcgis.com. [Accessed: 01-Apr-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- F. Chaaban, H. Darwishe, Y. Battiau-Queney, B. Louche, E. Masson, J. El Khattabi, E. Carlier. Using ArcGIS Modelbuilder and Aerial Photographs to Measure Coastline Retreat and Advance: North of France,” J. Coast.Res.,285, pp.1567–1579(2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Scheider And A. Ballatore. Semantic typing of linked geoprocessing workflows, International Journal of Digital Earth, pp. 1–9.(2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. W. Allen.Getting to Know ArcGIS ModelBuilder(Redlands,CA:Esri Press,2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Zhao And X. Liu. Regional risk assessment for urban major hazards based on GIS geoprocessing to improve public safety, Saf. Sci. 87, pp. 18–24 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.