MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Interaction of Railways and Industrial Enterprises|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Freight railroad cars. Reference catalogue. Part 5. Hoppers. [Google Scholar]
- Freight cars of gauge of 1520 mm of USSR railways (reference catalogue), Moscow, Transport, 177 p (1989) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Zhuravlev, O.B. Malikov Transport-Cargo Systems, Moscow, Marshrut, 367 p (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Norms for the calculation and design of railroad cars of the Ministry of Railways of the gauge of 1520mm (non-self-propelled), Moscow, GosNIIV-VNIIZhT, 319 p (1996) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU GOST 33211:2017. Freight cars. Requirements for structural strength and dynamic qualities. (GOST 33211-2014, IDT), Kyiv, SE UkrNDNC, 58 p (2017) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 33788-2016. Freight and passenger railcars. Methods of testing structural strength and dynamic performance, Moscow, Standardinform, 41 p (2016) [Google Scholar]
- DSTU GOST 22235-2015. Freight cars fot 1520 mm gauge main railways. General requirements for safety in loading-unloading and shunting operations (GOST 22235-2010, IDT), Kyiv, SE UkrNDNC, 22 p (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dodonov, I.A. Hilov, A.A. Bityuk Improvement of the method of calculating the strength of the gondola body structure of the gondola during unloading on the wagon breaker. Approval of new methods of freight wagons designing: a collection of scientific works. Engineering center of car building, St. Petersburg, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Petrov, I.V. Chepurnenko, O.I. Panachev Adaptation of the mathematical model of the gondola to the conditions of body unloading by overturning, Transport business of Russia, Moscow, 1 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Visnyak Determination of the strength of the body of the gondola during unloading of bulk cargoes, Author’s abstract of candidate’s thesis (Engineering), Kharkiv, UkrSURT, 20 p (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.