MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- OECD/ITF (2017), ITF Transport Outlook 2017, OECD Publishing, Paris. https://www.ttm.nl/wpcontent/uploads/2017/01/itf_study.pdf [Google Scholar]
- ITF (2019), “Enhancing Connectivity and Freight in Central Asia”, International Transport Forum Policy Papers, No. 71, OECD Publishing, Paris.: https://www.itfoecd.org/sites/default/files/docs/connectivity-freightcentral-asia_2.pdf [Google Scholar]
- J.-F. Arvis, L. Ojala, B. Shepherd, D. Saslavsky, C. Busch, A. Raj (2014), Connecting to Compete 2014 [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank, 2014. Trade logistics in the global economy: the logistics performance index and its indicators; The World Bank, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- ASEF (2016), ASEF Outlook Report 2016/2017, Asia-Europe Foundation, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- OECD (2018), Enhancing Connectivity through Transport Infrastructure: The Role of Official Development Finance and Private Investment, The Development Dimension, OECD Publishing, Paris, https://doi.org/10.1787/9789264304505-en [Google Scholar]
- S. Jeschke. Global Trends in Transport Routes and Goods Transport: Influence on Future International Loading Units. https://www.acea.be/uploads/publications/SAG_16_ Global_Trends_in_Transport_Routes__Goods_Trans port.pdf [Google Scholar]
- H. van Essen. The Environmental Impacts of Increased International Road and Rail Freight Transport Past Trends and Future Perspectives 10-12 November 2008 in Guadalajara, Mexico. CE Delft, Delft, the Netherlands. http://www.oecd.org/greengrowth/greeningtransport/41380980.pdf [Google Scholar]
- C. Azar, K. Lindgren and B. A. Andersson (2001). Hydrogen or methanol in the transportation sector? Goteburg, Goteburg University. [Google Scholar]
- OECD. Globalisation, Transport and the Environment. OECD Publishing, 12 .01. 2010.– 276 p. [Google Scholar]
- Metz (2005), World Wide Emission Trend 1950 to 2050 Road Transport and all Sources, Eurochamp Workshop in Andechs, Chemistry, Transport and Impacts of Atmospheric Pollutants With Focus on Fine Particulates, October 2005, www.eurochamp.org/datapool/page/28/Metz.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Powering the trains of tomorrow. 26 January 2017. https://www.railwaytechnology.com/features/featurepowering-the-trainsof-tomorrow-5723499/ [Google Scholar]
- Olivier Chabilan, Hybrid Locomotives, Ultracapacitors for the Railway Vehicles and Infrastructure. 2018 https://www.skeletontech.com/skeleton-blog/hybridlocomotives-ultracapacitors-for-the-railway-vehicles-and-infrastructure [Google Scholar]
- Olivier Chabilan, Hybrid Locomotives, Ultracapacitors for the Railway Vehicles and Infrastructure Posted by Olivier Chabilan on 07 February 2018 https://www.skeletontech.com/skeleton-blog/hybridlocomotives-ultracapacitors-for-the-railway-vehiclesand-infrastructure [Google Scholar]
- UK, DVV Media. “GE unveils hybrid locomotive”. Railway Gazette. Retrieved 2016-03-22. [Google Scholar]
- Research and Markets. Dublin, May 07, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -The “Hybrid Train Market by Propulsion, Operating Speed, Application, and Region Global Forecast to 2030” [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.