MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Modern Technologies of Organization of International Transportations and Logistics|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- V. M. Pakhomova Research on the information-telecommunication system of railway transport using artificial intelligence: monograph, Dnipro: PF “Standard-Service” Publishing House, 220, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Zhukovyts’kyy, V. Pakhomova, Research of Token Ring network options in automation system of marshalling yard, Transport Problems, 13, Iss. 2, 145-154 (2018), doi: 10.20858/tp.2018.13.2.14 [Google Scholar]
- Vivek Alwayn, Advanced MPLS Design and Implementation, M.: Williams, 474 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Olifer, N.A. Olifer, Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols, St. Petersburg: Piter, 944 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Romanov, S.P. Pasko, Estimation of time delay in IP networks and MPLS in servicing messages in complex multitransit communication lines, Scientific reports of the National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”, 5, 11-20 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Rukkas, K.A. Ovchinnikov, N.A. Korolyuk, Comparative analysis of modern control systems for MPLS networks, Systems of Information Processing, 8, 233-237 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- O. Akinsipe & F. Goodarzi & M. Li, Comparison of IP, MPLS and MPLS RSVP-TE Networks using OPNET [electronic recourse], International Journal of Computer Applications, (2012), Access mode: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bef6fe5e.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghanwani et al, Traffic Engineering Standards in IP Networks Using MPLS [electronic resource] Communication Mag, (1999), IOS Press (55-76), Access mode: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.eduoi=10.1 [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Naoum, M. Maswady, Performance evaluation for VOIP over IP and MPLS [electronic resource], World of Computer Science and Information Technology Journal (WCSIT), 2, 110-114 (2012), Access mode: http://file.scirp.org/Html/56101256_25011.htm [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Rahman et al, Performance Analysis of MPLS Protocols over conventional Network [electronic resource] Microwave Conf., China-Japan Joint, Shanghai, Sept. (2008), Access mode: http://www.academia.edu/381853/Pel_Network [Google Scholar]
- K. Herguner, R.S. Kalan, C. Cetinkaya, M. Sayit, Towards QoS-aware routing for DASH utilizing MPTCP over SDN, IEEE Conference on Network Function Virtualization and Software Defined Networks (NFV-SDN), (6–8 Nov. 2017). – Berlin, Germany, 1-6 (2017), doi: 10.1109/nfv-sdn.2017.8169844 [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Goldstein Tunneling control model in MPLS network, Informatization and Communication, 1, 1014 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.Yu. Zaichenko, S.O. Kuhariev, O.V. Kuharieva, Simulation of networks with MPLS technology for the purpose of managing various types of traffic, Bulletin of the National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”. -Ser: Computer Science, Management and Computing, 47, 154-161 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Zaitsev, A.L. Sakun, Research on MPLS efficiency using colored Petri nets, Zv’yazok, 5, 4955 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Ahmed A. M. Sharadka, Method for optimizing flow distribution in computer networks using MPLS technology, Author’s abstract ... cand. of Tech. Sciences: 05.13.13 / NTU “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” Kyiv, 20 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Budyldina D.S. Tribunsky, V.P. Shuvalov. Optimization of networks with multiprotocol label switching, – M.: Goryachaya Liniya-Telecom, 144 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.M Pakhomova, Research on traffic engineering in the computer network of UZ using MPLS TE technology, Science and Transport Progress. Bulletin of the Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport, 1 (55), 154-157 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Pakhomova, I.D. Tsykalo, Optimal route definition in the network based on the multilayer neural model, Science and Transport Progress, 6 (78), 126-142 (2018), doi: 10.15802/stp2018/154443 [Google Scholar]
- Wu-Hsiao Hsua, Yuh-Pyng Shieha, Jenhui Chen, Multiple path selection algorithm for Diff Servaware MPLS traffic engineering, Computer Communications. – Access mode: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/5346/9a8d456c.pdf [Google Scholar]
- I. P. Bolodurina, D.I. Parfenov, Dynamic routing algorithms and methods for controlling traffic flows of cloud applications and services, Bulletin of the South Ural State Univ. Series: Computational Mathematics and Software Engineering, 2, Vol. 6, 84-98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.