MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- R. Khabutdinov Transport technological paradigm and methodology of novation management of motor-car transportations. К.: Visnyk NTU, vol.24, part.2., p. 237-240 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov Methodological bases of transport-technological energology, Scientific papers “Problem of transport”. К.: NTU, Vol. 3. P 164-168 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vorkut Road transport of goods. K.: High-school, 447 p. (1986) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov, A. Kotsyк Energy-resourse efficiency of car. K.: UТU (1997) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov Systemic problem of innovative development of motor transport in conditions of theoretical denial of transport technologies and production. К.: Visnyk NTU, vol. 34, p. 491-496 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H. Kravchenko The essence of the economic category of efficiency and definition in transport. D: The problems of transport economy, DNU, vol. 8, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Khabutdinov The methodology of conceptual and innovative management of technological development of vehicles. К.: Visnyk NTU, vol. 29, p. 409-414 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, R. Goverde Multi-train trajectory optimization for energy efficiency and delay recovery on single-track railway lines: Transportation Research Part B Methodological 105, pp. 340-361 (2017) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trb.2017.09.012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.