MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- Zakladnyj O. M., Prakhovnyk А. V., Solovej О. І. Energy saving by means of an industrial electric drive: a manual. Kyiv: Kondar, 408 p. (2005)/ [Google Scholar]
- Non-standard technological equipment for the repair of locomotives, cars and motor-car rolling stock. “Trans-Atom” LLC Available online at: https://trans-atom.com/page/about.html [Google Scholar]
- DSTU 3886 – 99. Energy Saving. Electric drive systems. Method of analysis and selection. Kyiv: Derzhstandart Ukrainy, – 54 p. (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Ways of energy saving Available online at: https://lektsii.com/1-51568.html [Google Scholar]
- Syromjatnikov I. A. Modes of operation of asynchronous motors. Moscow: Gosenergoizdat, 528 p. (1963). [Google Scholar]
- Syromjatnikov I. A. Modes of operation of asynchronous and synchronous motors. Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 240 p. (1984). [Google Scholar]
- Dubynec L. V, Momot O.I., Marenych O.L. Electric machines. Transformers Asynchronous Machines: Basic Guide Dnipropetrovsk: Dnipropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport Publishing, 208 p. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Dubynets L. V, Marenych O. L, Baliichuk O. Yu., Kortohus A. S. Energy saving during operation of equipment with non-controlled electric drive in locomotive depot Science and transport progress. Bulletin of the Dnepropetrovsk National University of Railway Transport. № 5 (65), P. 54–63. [Google Scholar]
- Baliichuk O. Yu., Dubynets L. V, Marenych O. L, Lysenko O. O Increasing of power factor of electric drives of non-standard equipment of enterprises for repair of rolling stock of railways. Electrification of transport № 14, P. 31–36. [Google Scholar]
- Afanasov A. M, Shapovalov O. S. Increasing of power efficiency of traction electric machines tests Electrification of transport № 14, P. 28–30. [Google Scholar]
- Lokarev V. Y. On the system of evaluating the energy efficiency of a modern electric drive. Bulletin of the National University of Shipbuilding № 6, P. 75–81 [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Dzhedzhula, I. Yu. Yepifanova. Innovations in the system of management of energy saving of industrial. Available online at: http://economyandsociety.in.ua [Google Scholar]
- Lei Li, Haihong Huang, Zhifeng Liu Xinyu Li, Matthew J. Triebe, Fu Zhao. An energy-saving method to solve the mismatch between installed and demanded power in hydraulic press. Journal of Cleaner Production. – Vol. 139. – P. 636-645 (2016). doi: 10.1016/j.jclepro.2016.08.063. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Shaikh, A.J. Memon, M. Hussain. Data on electrical energy conservation using high efficiency motors for the confidence bounds using statistical techniques Available online at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4925456/. doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2016.06.004 [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Memon, M. M. Shaikh. Confidence bounds for energy conservation in electric motors: An economical solution using statistical techniques. Energy. – Vol. 109. P. 592-601. (2016). doi: 10.1016/j.energy.2016.05.014 [Google Scholar]
- Energy Saving Motors. Available online at: http://europromtech.ru/energosberegaushiedvigateli.html [Google Scholar]
- Helduser, S. Electric-hydrostatic drive an innovative energy-saving power and motion control system. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part I: Journal of Systems and Control Engineering, 213(5), 427–437. (1999). https://doi.org/10.1243/0959651991540250 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zarri, M. Mengoni, A. Tani, G. Serra, D. Casadei, J.O. Ojo, Control schemes for field weakening of induction machines: A review, Electrical Machines Design Control and Diagnosis (WEMDCD) 2015 IEEE Workshop on, pp. 146-155 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bogdan Pryymak, Manuel Moreno-Eguilaz, Characteristics of induction motor drives with torque maximization in field weakening region, Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON) 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on, pp. 508513 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Shuying Yang, Dawei Ding, Xi Li, Zhen Xie, Xing Zhang, Liuchen Chang, A Novel Online Parameter Estimation Method for Indirect Field Oriented Induction Motor Drives, Energy Conversion IEEE Transactions on, vol. 32, no. 4, pp. 1562-1573 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.