MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 294, 20192nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Energy-Optimal Technologies, Logistic and Safety on Transport” (EOT-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy-Optimized Technologies, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management on Transport|
|Published online||16 October 2019|
- S. М. Boyko Electrification of Transport. On the development of the power supply system of mining enterprises using renewable sources of electricity. 14, 7-14 (2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Denisyuk Electrification of Transport. Increasing the energy efficiency of rail transport enterprises based on the technological approach. 14. 78-85 (2017) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Sychenko Quality of electric energy in traction networks of electrified railways. (2015) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- O. N. Sinchuk Electric Transport. Small commentary on the tactics of creating traction electromechanical complexes of combined mine electric locomotives. 14, 42-55 (2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- І. В. Malyshko Bulletin of Dnipro Nat. Un-ty of Railway Transport n. a. Acad. V. Lazaryan. Main directions of energy saving on the railway transport of Ukraine. 13. 36-38 (2006). [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- О. І. Sablin, D.O. Bosyi, V.G. Kuznetsov, M.O. Babyak, Ye. M. Kosarev, P. V. Gubsky. Visnyk of Vinnytsia Polytechnical Institute. Efficiency of electric energy recuperation in the electric transport system with inverter DC traction stations. 2, 72-78. (2016) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- M. О. Babyak. Visnik of the East Ukr. Nat. Unity. Resource-saving technology for the use of current collector plates, taking into account their interaction with the contact wire. 2. 32-37 (2018) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Babyak M, Horobets V, Sychenko V, Horobets Y. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. Comparative tests of contact elements at current collectors in order to comprehensively assess their operational performance 12, 13-21 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. О. Babyak, V.L. Horobets, V. V. Artemchuk. Electrical Contacts and Electrodes. Study of physical mechanical properties of pantograph plates used as current-moving elements of electric rolling stock. -K.: IPM NAS of Ukraine. 89-100 (2016). [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Kalivoda, J., & Neduzha, L. Simulation of Safety Against Derailment Tests of an Electric Locomotive. Proc. of 25th Intern. Conf. “Еngineering Mechanics 2019”, 177-180 (2019). doi: 10.21495/71-0-177 [Google Scholar]
- Kyryl’chuk, O., Kalivoda, J., Neduzha, L. High Speed Stability of a Railway Vehicle Equipped with Independently Rotating Wheels. Proc. of 24th Intern. Conf. “Еngineering Mechanics 2018”, 473-476. (2018). doi: 10.21495/91-8-473. [Google Scholar]
- Shydlovskui R. М., Babyak M. О., Artemchuk V. V. Visnik of the East Ukr. Nat. Unity. Analysis of the possibilities of increasing the operational characteristics of the mechanical part of electric locomotives. 1, 240-244 (2016). [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- Shydlovskui R. М., Babyak M. О., Artemchuk V. V. Electrification of Transport. Modern state of reliability of the elements of the mechanical part of freight electric locomotives. 12, 92-97 (2016) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- L. Bondarenko, M. Babyak, S. Yakovlev, S. Istin, G. Moskalev. Science and Transport Progress. Relationship Between Rolling and Slip Resistance in Rolling Bearings. 3. 161-170 (2016) -doi: 10.15802/stp2016/74760 [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Myamlin, V.L. Horobets, O.L. Yangulova, M. O. Babyak. Bulletin of Certification of Railway Transport. About rational organization of the rolling stock repair system. 10, 58-60 (2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Mozgovoi. The World of Technics and Technology. Electricity consumption and accounting. Modern methods: Rational use and accounting of energy resources. Application of automated electric energy accounting system. 11, 56-58 (2005) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Silich. Industrial power engineering. Energy Saving: Assessment of energy saving level in the region. Saving energy resources. 3, 2-6 (2006) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. S Dziuban. Energy Saving. Energy resource saving is a priority task of Ukrainian enterprises. Reduction of energy consumption by mining enterprises. 11, 10-11 (2006) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Lel Innovative transport. Power engineering of mine transport. 1. 34-39 (2011) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Bro, A.S. Prygunov, S. A. Shypunov. Coll. of Res. Papers of the Nat. Mining Unity. Comparative analysis of energy consumption by various types of mine transport. 38. 84-89 (2012). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. I. Anistratov. Method of determining the energy efficiency of technologies and mechanization of open-pit mining operations (2011). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Hetman, V. E. Vasiliev. Bulletin of Dnipro Nat. Un-ty of Railway Transport n. a. Acad. V. Lazaryan. Analysis of electric power consumption for mine train traction. 36. 70-74 (2011) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Kuznetsov, M.O. Ivanov, O. O. Matusevich. Bulletin of Dnipro Nat. Un-ty of Railway Transport n. a. Acad. V. Lazaryan. Rationing of auxiliary electric power consumption for sectionalizing and parallel dc connection points. 25. 30-33 (2008) [in Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Gapanovich. Energy saving on rail transport. (2012). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- H. K. Hetman, V. E. Vasilyev. Electrification of Transport. Once more about determination of the power consumption for traction by means of partial disconnection of traction motors of the electric rolling stock 5, 33-40 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.