MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 293, 20192019 7th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 September 2019|
- T. Wohlers,“Wohlers report 2016, ” Wohlers Associates, Inc.J. [Google Scholar]
- I. Campbell, D. Bourell, I. Gibson, “Additive manufacturing: rapid prototyping comes of age,” Rapid Prototyping Journal Vol. 18, 2012, pp. 255258. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ha, K. Ransikarbum, H. Han, D. Kwon, N. Kim, and H. Kim, “A Dimensional Compensation Algorithm for Vertical Bending Deformation of 3D printed Parts in Selective Laser Sintering,” Rapid Prototyping Journal, 2018, 24(6), pp. 955–963 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum and N. Kim, “Data envelopmentanalysis-based multi-criteria decision making for part orientation selection in fused deposition modeling,” Proceedings in International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Applications (ICIEA), April 21-23 2017, Nagoya, Japan, pp. 81–85. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum, N. Kim, “Multi-criteria selection problem of part orientation in 3D fused deposition modeling based on analytic hierarchy process model: A case study”, Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), Singapore, 2017, IEEE International Conference on, pp. 1455–1459. [Google Scholar]
- G. Manogharan, RA, Wysk, OLA, Harrysson, “Additive manufacturing-integrated hybrid manufacturing and subtractive processes: economic model and analysis,” International Journal of Computer Integrated Manufacturing 2016, Vol. 29, pp. 473–488. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM. Standard Terminology for Additive Manufacturing Technologies. ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- B. Rylands, T. Bohme, R. Gorkin III, J. Fan, T. Birtchnell, “The adoption process and impact of additive manufacturing on manufacturing systems,” Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management 2016, Vol. 27, pp. 969–989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Esmaeilian B, S. Behdad, B. Wang, “The evolution and future of manufacturing: A review,” Journal of Manufacturing Systems 2016, Vol. 39, pp. 79–100. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum, S. Ha, J. Ma, and N. Kim, “Multi Objective Optimization Model for Production Planning of the Build Chamber Utilization in Fused Deposition Modeling”, Journal of Manufacturing Systems, 2017, Vol. 43, pp. 35–46. [Google Scholar]
- A. Gallagher, “A Decision Support System Methodology For The Selection Of Rapid Prototyping Technologies For Investment-cast Gas Turbine Parts”, Doctoral dissertation, University of Central Florida Orlando, FL, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S.H., Masood and A. Soo, “A rule based expert system for rapid prototyping system selection”, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 2002, Vol. 18, pp. 267–274. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Lokesh and P.K. Jain, “Selection of rapid prototyping technology”, Advances in Production Engineering and Management, 2010, Vol. 5, pp. 7584. [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Nelson, G. Galloway, A.E. Rennie, T.N. Abram, and G.R. Bennett, “Effects of scan direction and orientation on mechanical properties of laser sintered polyamide-12,” International Journal of Advanced Design and Manufacturing Technology, 2014, Vol. 7, pp. 19–25. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, A. Bernard, R.K. Gupta, and R. Harik,“Feature based building orientation optimization for additive manufacturing,” Rapid Prototyping Journal, 2016, Vol. 22, pp. 358–376. [Google Scholar]
- M. Taufik and P.K. Jain, “Role of build orientation in layered manufacturing: a review,” International Journal of Manufacturing Technology and Management, 2013, Vol. 27, pp. 47–73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Velasquez and P.T. Hester, “An analysis of multicriteria decision making methods,” International Journal of Operations Research, 2013, Vol. 10, pp. 56–66. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum and S. Mason, “Multiple-objective analysis of integrated relief supply and network restoration in humanitarian logistics operations”, International Journal of Production Research, 2016, Vol. 54(1), pp. 49–68. [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum and S. Mason, “Goal programming- based post-disaster decision making for integrated relief distribution and early-stage network restoration”, International Journal of Production Economics, 2016, Vol. 182, pp. 324–341. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ransikarbum, N. Kim, S. Ha, R.A. Wysk, and L. Rothrock, “A Highway-Driving System Design Viewpoint Using an Agent-Based Modeling of an Affordance-Based Finite State Automata,” IEEE Access, 2018, Vol. 6, pp. 2193–2205. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Oh, K. Ransikarbum, M. Busogi, D. Kwon, and N. Kim, “Adaptive SVM-based real-time quality assessment for primer-sealer dispensing process of sunroof assembly line,” Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2019, 184, 202–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.