MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Soft Targets and Crowded Places Security Plan Overview., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Hesterman J., Soft target hardening: protecting people from attack. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 2015, xxii, 299. ISBN 978-1-4822-4421-2, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Interior Czech Republic, The basics of the protection the soft targets – metodics, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rosenberg, F.: Nice Solutions for Critical Facilities, Nidam, NICE, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fekete, A. Safety and Security Target Levels: Opportunities and Challenges for Risk Management and Risk Communication, International Journal of Disaster Risk Reduction 2: 67-76, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.