MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- Xu G, Strathearn L, Liu B, Yang B, Bao W. Twenty-Year Trends in Diagnosed Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Among US Children and Adolescents, 1997-2016. JAMA Netw Open. (2018);1(4):e181471. doi:10.1001/jamanetworkopen.2018.1471 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Getahun D, Jacobsen SJ, Fassett MJ, Chen W, Demissie K, Rhoads GG. Recent Trends in Childhood Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. JAMA Pediatr. (2013);167(3):282–288. doi:10.1001/2013.jamapediatrics.401 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bashiri A, Ghazisaeedi M, Shahmoradi L. The opportunities of virtual reality in the rehabilitation of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder: a literature review. Korean J Pediatr. (2017);60(11):337–343. doi:10.3345/kjp.2017.60.11.337 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Diaz-Orueta, Unai et al. ‘Virtual Reality for Neuropsychological Assessment’. Virtual, Augmented Reality and Serious Games for Healthcare edited by Minhua Ma, Lakhmi C. Jain, Paul Anderson. Springer Science & Business, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Gongsook, Pongpanote. Time Simulator in Virtual Reality for Children with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. (2012), 7522. 490-493. 10.1007/978-3-642-33542-6_61. [Google Scholar]
- D. Jucovičová, H. Žáčková. Uneasy and restless child in school and family, Prague: Grada. [Google Scholar]
- Paclt, Ivo et al. Hyperkinetic disorder and behavioral disorders. Prague: Grada. [Google Scholar]
- A. Munden and J. Arcelus. Attention and Hyperactivity Disorders: Overview current knowledge and approaches for parents and professionals. Ed. 2. Prague: Portal. Special Pedagogy (Portal). [Google Scholar]
- G. Serfontein. Problems of children with learning and behavior. Prague: Portal. Counselors for parents and educators. [Google Scholar]
- Carter, Cheryl R.. Child with ADHD and ADD at home and school: a practical guide for parents and teachers. Prague: Portal. [Google Scholar]
- Laver-Bradbury, C. (2010). A self-help manual for parents. London: Jessica Kingsley Publishers. [Google Scholar]
- A. Train. ADHD : how to deal with very difficult children. London: Souvenir Press, (1996). Print. [Google Scholar]
- M. Blahutková, J. Klenková and D. Zichová. Psychomotor games for children with attention deficit disorders and for hyperactive children. Brno (2005): Masaryk University. [Google Scholar]
- Wilens TE, Prince JB, Spencer TJ, et al. Stimulants and sudden death: what is a physician to do? Pediatrics (2006); 118: 1215–1219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pelham WE Jr, Fabiano GA. Evidence-based psychosocial treatments for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder. J Clin Child Adolesc Psychol (2008); 37: 184–214. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Specifications Samsung Gear VR. Available: https://www.samsung.com/global/galaxy/gear-vr/specs/ [Google Scholar]
- Swanson JM, Kraemer HC, Hinshaw SP, Arnold LE, Conners CK, Abikoff HB, Clevenger W, Davies M, Elliott GR, Greenhill LL, Hechtman L, Hoza B, Jensen PS, March JS, Newcorn JH, Owens EB, Pelham WE, Schiller E, Severe JB, Simpson S, Vitiello B, Wells K, Wigal T, Wu M. Clinical relevance of the primary findings of the MTA: success rates based on severity of ADHD and ODD symptoms at the end of treatment. J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. (2001) Feb;40(2):168–79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bussing, M. Fernandez, M. Harwood, W. Hou, C. W. Garvan, S. M. Eyberg and J. M. Swanson. Parent and Teacher SNAP-IV Ratings of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Symptoms. Assessment. (2008), 15(3), 317-328. DOI: 10.1177/1073191107313888. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.