MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 292, 201923rd International Conference on Circuits, Systems, Communications and Computers (CSCC 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Circuits and Systems|
|Published online||24 September 2019|
- A. Isler, F. Karaosmanoglu, Istanbul PreConference Workshop on Energy and Poverty: Clean Cooking Fuels, 16-17 June (2008). [Google Scholar]
- J.Z. Wu, C.F. Chien, Modeling strategic semiconductor assembly outsourcing decisions based on empirical settings. OR Spectrum, 30, 401-430 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Buyukozkan, O. Feyzioglu, M.S. Ersoy, Evaluation of 4PL operating models: A decision making approach based on 2-additive Choquet integral. International Journal of Production Economics, 121, 112–120 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Kahraman, O. Engin, O. Kabak, I. Kaya, Information systems outsourcing decisions using a group decision-making approach. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 22, 832-841 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Wan, F. Wang, L.L. Lin, J.Y. Dong, J.Y. An intuitionistic fuzzy linear programming method for logistics outsourcing provider selection. Knowledge-Based Systems, 82, 80-94 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Govindan, R. Khodaverdi, A. Vafadarnikjoo, A grey DEMATEL approach to develop third-party logistics provider selection criteria. Industrial Management … Data Systems, 116, 690-722 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, J.Q. Wang, H.Y. Zhang, A likelihood-based TODIM approach based on multi-hesitant fuzzy linguistic information for evaluation in logistics outsourcing. Computers … Industrial Engineering, 99, 287–299 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Rajaeian, A.C. Steel, M. Lane, A systematic literature review and critical assessment of model driven decision support for IT outsourcing. Decision Support Systems, 102, 42–56 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Herrera, L Martínez, A 2-tuple fuzzy linguistic representation model for computing with words. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 8(6), 746-752 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Herrera, L. Martínez, A model based on linguistic 2-tuples for dealing with multigranular hierarchical linguistic contexts in multi-expert decision-making. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetıcs—Part B: Cybernetıcs, 31(2), 227-234 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Cordon, F. Herrera, I. Zwir, Linguistic modeling by hierarchical systems of linguistic rules. IEEE Transactions on Fuzzy Systems, 10(1), 2-20 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L Hwang, K.P. Yoon, Multiple attribute decision making: methods and applications, New York: Springer (1981). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.