MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- H. Morimoto, T. Iwamoto, T. Kurihara, K. Koyanagi, Compressive and tensile creep properties of concrete at early age, Cement Science and Concrete Technology, No.47, pp356–359, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yoshitake, H. Nakamura, S. Nagai, S. Hamada, A Study on the Tension Creep Equation During Hydration in the Early Age, Journal of Japan Society of Civil Engineers, No.634/V-45, pp43–53, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- K. Sakata, K. Ayano, Study on non-linear creep prediction equation of concrete, Journal of japan society of civil engineers, No.451/V-17, pp179–188, (1992) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ozawa, R. Kunimori, K. kurumada, H. morimoto, On the Creep Properties of High Strength Concrete at Early Ages, Proceedings of the Japan Concrete Institute, Vol. 22, No.2, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- T. Goto, T. Uehara, H. Umehara, Studies on Creep Behavior of Early Age Concrete, Proceedings of the Japan Concrete Institute, vol.17, No.1, (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hiramoto, K. Iriya, S. Gupta, H. Umehara, Age and Stress Dependence of Creep in Concrete at Early Ages, Proceedings of the Japan Concrete Institute, vol.19, No.1, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Tanabe, Nonlinear analysis method and program of RC structure considering initial stress, Tokyo: Gihodo shuppan, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hattori, K. Iriya, T. Uehara, H. Umehara, Study on Temperature Effects in Tensile Creep of Early Aged Concrete, Proceedings of the Japan Concrete Institute, vol.20, No.2, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- CEB:CEB-FIP Model Code 1990, ComiteEuro-International Du Beton, pp 27–38, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- JSCE Concrete Committee, Standard Specifications for Concrete Structures [Design] -2012, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.