MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- M. Fischer, Steineisendecken im Deutschen Reich 1892-1925. Dissertation. Brandenburgische Technische Universität Cottbus (2008) (in German) [Google Scholar]
- Technical project. Driveway to the main building. Architectural design. Design Office of Maritime Construction, Gdańsk (1973) [Google Scholar]
- Technical project. A platform and a driveway to the main building. Structural design. Design Office of Maritime Construction, Gdańsk (1973) [Google Scholar]
- E. Grzes, Technical expertise regarding the quality of concrete in the construction of the driveway at the building M.I.R. in Gdynia (2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, M. Kosior-Kazberuk, Proceedia Engineering, 172 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, G. Dmochowski, M. Kosior-Kazberuk, Proceedia Engineering, 57 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Dorbiec, R. Jasiński, A. Piekarczyk, Diagnostics of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Methodology, field tests, laboratory tests of concrete and steel (PWN, Warsaw, 2010) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zybura, M. Jaśniok, T. Jaśniok, Diagnostics of Reinforced Concrete Structures. Tests of reinforcement corrosion and protective properties of concrete (PWN, Warsaw, 2011) (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- M. Raupach, T. Büttner, Concrete Repair to EN 1504. Diagnosis, Design, Principles and Practice (CRC Press, Boca Raton, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Johnson, G.J. Klein, J.S. Lawler, SEI, vol. 29 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.