MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Whole Life Costing/Lifetime Cost Saving|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- EN 206-13, Concrete Specification, performance, production and compliance, CEN, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Perkins, Repair, Protection and Waterproofing of Concrete Structures, Elsevier Applied Science Publishers, (1986), pp. 301 [Google Scholar]
- ACI Committee 212, Report on Chemical Admixtures for Concrete (ACI 212.3R-16), American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, (2016), pp. 43-48 [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Munn, G. Kao, and Z.T. Chang, Durability Performance of Australian Commercial Concrete Modiied with Permeability Reducing Admixture, The 22nd Biennial of the Concrete Institute of Australia, Melbourne, Australia, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. De Belie, M. Soutsos, E. Gruyaert, Properties of Fresh and Hardened Concrete Containing Supplementary Cementitious Materials, State-of-the-Art Report of the RILEM Technical Committee 238-SCM, Working Group 4, Springer Publishing, (2018), ISBN 978-3-319-70605-4 [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Roy, and D.O. Northwood, Admixtures to Reduce the Permeability of Concrete, Durability of Concrete: Proceedings of the Fourth CANMET/ACI Inter-national Conference, SP-170, V. M. Malhotra, ed., American Concrete Institute, Farmington Hills, MI, (1999), pp. 267-284 [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Sideris, C. Tassos, A. Chatzopoulos, P. Manita, Influence of PRAH crystalline admixtures on the durability of concrete. Proceedings of the 18th Greek Concrete Conference, (2018), pp. 83 [Google Scholar]
- NT-Build 492, Chloride migration coefficient from non-steady-state migration experiments, Nordtest methods, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- EN 14630. Products and systems for the protection and repair of concrete structures Test methods Determination of carbonation depth in hardened concrete by the phenolphthalein method, CEN, (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.