MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Service Life Modelling|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- C.-p. Gu, G. Ye, W. Sun. A review of the chloride transport properties of cracked concrete: experiments and simulations. Journal of Zhejiang University-SCIENCE A. (2015);16(2):81–92. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Šavija, E. Schlangen. Chloride ingress in cracked concrete-a literature review. Advances in modeling concrete service life: Springer; 2012. p. 133-42. [Google Scholar]
- M. Maes, K. Van Tittelboom, N. De Belie. The efficiency of self-healing cementitious materials by means of encapsulated polyurethane in chloride containing environments. Construction and Building Materials. (2014);71:528–37. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Van den Heede, B. Van Belleghem, M. A. Pereira Gomes de Araújo, J. L. Garcia Feiteira, N. De Belie. Screening of different encapsulated polymer-based healing agents for chloride exposed self-healing concrete using chloride migration tests. (2018) KEY ENGINEERING MATERIALS. (2018). [Google Scholar]
- B. Van Belleghem, P. Van den Heede, K. Van Tittelboom, N. De Belie. Quantification of the service life extension and environmental benefit of chloride exposed self-healing concrete. (2017) MATERIALS. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ç. Erşan, K. Van Tittelboom, N. Boon, N. De Belie. Nitrite producing bacteria inhibit reinforcement bar corrosion in cementitious materials. Scientific reports. (2018);8(1):14092. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Snoeck, P. Dubruel, N. De Belie. Superabsorbent polymers to prevent water movement in cementitious materials. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF 3 R'S. (2012);3(3):432–40. [Google Scholar]
- D. Snoeck, S. Steuperaert, K. Van Tittelboom, P. Dubruel, N. De Belie. Visualization of water penetration in cementitious materials with superabsorbent polymers by means of neutron radiography. Cement and Concrete Research. (2012);42(8):1113–21. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Snoeck, J. Dewanckele, V. Cnudde, N. De Belie. X-ray computed microtomography to study autogenous healing of cementitious materials promoted by superabsorbent polymers. Cement and Concrete Composites. (2016);65:83–93. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Hasholt, O. M. Jensen. Chloride migration in concrete with superabsorbent polymers. Cement and Concrete Composites. (2015);55:290–7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Beushausen, M. Gillmer, M. Alexander. The influence of superabsorbent polymers on strength and durability properties of blended cement mortars. Cement and Concrete Composites. (2014);52:73–80. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Van Mullem, E. Gruyaert, B. Debbaut, R. Caspeele, N. De Belie. Novel active crack width control technique to reduce the variation on water permeability results for self-healing concrete. Construction and Building Materials. (2019);203:541–51. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Van Mullem, K. Van Tittelboom, E. Gruyaert, R. Caspeele, N. De Belie, editors. Development of an improved cracking method to reduce the variability in testing the healing efficiency of self-healing mortar containing encapsulated polymers. Concrete Repair, Rehabilitation and Retrofitting (ICCRRR2018); 2018: EDP Sciences. [Google Scholar]
- E. Gruyaert, B. Debbaut, D. Snoeck, P. Díaz, A. Arizo, E. Tziviloglou, et al. Self-healing mortar with pH-sensitive superabsorbent polymers: testing of the sealing efficiency by water flow tests. Smart Materials and Structures. (2016);25(8):084007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Tziviloglou, V. Wiktor, J. Wang, K. Paine, M. Alazhari, A. Richardson, et al., editors. Evaluation of experimental methodology to assess the sealing efficiency of bacteria-based self-healing mortar: round robin test. RILEM Conference on Microorganisms-Cementitious Materials Interactions; 2016: RILEM. [Google Scholar]
- A. Mignon, D. Snoeck, D. Schaubroeck, N. Luickx, P. Dubruel, S. Van Vlierberghe, et al. pH-responsive superabsorbent polymers: A pathway to self-healing of mortar. Reactive and Functional Polymers. (2015);93:68–76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Jin, Y. Yan, H. Wang. Chloride diffusion in the cracked concrete. Fracture Mechanics of Concrete and Concrete Structures-Assessment, Durability, Monitoring and Retrofitting. (2010):880–6. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.