MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Service Life Modelling|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- EN1990, Eurocode – Basis for structural design (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. Bamforth, Double standards in design, Concrete, pp. 33-35. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- DuraCrete, General guidelines for durability design and redesign, Final Technical Report, Document BE95-1347/R17, May 2000 [Google Scholar]
- fib Model Code for Service Life Design, bulletin 34, February 2006 [Google Scholar]
- CUR, Durability of structural concrete regarding chloride-induced reinforcement corrosion, Guideline for the formulation of performance requirements– Background report (in Dutch) (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Gehlen, P. Schiessl, A. Schiessl-Pecka, Position paper of DAfStB on implementation of the concept of performance-based design approaches considering DIN EN 206-1, Annex J. Betonund Stahlbetonbau, 103, Heft 12, pp. 837-839 (in German) (2008) [Google Scholar]
- E.A.B. Koenders, Modelling of chloride ingress in concrete based on benchmarking field results, ICCRRR 2018, Cape Town [Google Scholar]
- M. Maage, S. Helland, E. Poulsen, Ø. Vennesland, J.E. Carlsen, Service life prediction of existing concrete structures exposed to marine environment, ACI Materials Journal, November-December 1996, pp. 1-8 [Google Scholar]
- M.D.A. Thomas, P.B. Bamforth, Modelling chloride diffusion in concrete – Effect of fly ash and slag, Cement and Concrete Research 29 (1999) pp. 487-495. [Google Scholar]
- G.J.L. van der Wegen, M.M.R. Boutz, A.J. Sarabèr, R.J. van Eijck, Ageing coefficient of fly ash concrete and its impact on durability, Proc. of the 1st Int. Conf. on Ageing of Materials & Structures, Delft, 26-28 May 2014, pp. 171-177 [Google Scholar]
- CUR, Durability of marine concrete structures, Publication 215 (in Dutch) (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gulikers, A critical review of mathematical modelling of chloride ingress into concrete and the derivation of input data, in Performance based Evaluation and Indicators for Concrete Durability, Proceedings of the International RILEM Workshop, Proceedings PRO 47, Madrid, 2006, pp. 165-175 [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Val, P.A. Trapper, Probabilistic evaluation of initiation time of chloride-induced corrosion, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 93 (2008), pp. 364-372 [Google Scholar]
- X.P. Zhong, J. Zhu, C.B. Yuan, W.L. Jin, J. Xia Durability design based on serviceability stage for corroded reinforced concrete structures, Sixth International Conference on Durability of Concrete Structures, 18-20 July 2018, paper number DDS01, pp. 859-865 [Google Scholar]
- K. Li, Q. Li, X. Zhou, Z. Fang, Durability design of the Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macau sea-link project: Principle and procedure, Journal of Bridge Engineering, 2015, 20(11), pp. 1-11 [Google Scholar]
- M. Thomas, Chloride thresholds in marine concrete, Cement and Concrete Research, Vol. 14, No. 4, 1996, pp. 513-519 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.