MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Strengthening Materials and Techniques/Repair with Composites|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- Normativ privind evaluarea in-situ a rezistenţei betonului din construcţiile existente, indicativ NP 137, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- BS EN 13791: 2007: Assessment of in-situ compressive strength in structures and pre-cast concrete components. [Google Scholar]
- EN 199211: 2004: Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures Part 11: General rules and rules for buildings. Incl. [Google Scholar]
- Computers and Structures Inc., ETABS Extended Three Dimensional Analysis of Building Systems Nonlinear v16.0.0., California, USA, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Computers & Structures Inc., CSI Analysis Reference Manual For SAP2000®, ETABS®, and SAFE, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Timoshenko and S. Woinowsky-Krieger, Theory of Plates and Shells, 2nd ed, McGraw-Hill, N.Y. USA, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- I. Chowdhury and J. P. Singh, Analysis and design of waffle slabs with different boundary conditions, Indian Concr. J., vol. 86, no. 6, pp. 43–52, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- W. Kanok-Nukulchai and A. K. Gilani, A macroelement for waffle slab analysis, Comput. Struct., vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 117–122, (1982). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Faur, C. Mircea, and M. Păstrav, A Modeling Technique for Precast Concrete Frames with Hybrid Connections, Acta Technica Napocensis: Civil Engineering & Architecture, vol. 55, no. 3, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.