MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- V. Mechtcherine, et al.: “Effect of internal curing by using superabsorbent polymers (SAP) on autogenous shrinkage and other properties of a high-performance fine-grained concrete: results of a RILEM round robin test”, Materials and Structures 47 (3), 2014, pp. 541-562 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Assmann: “Physical properties of concrete modified with superabsorbent polymers”, Stuttgart, University of Stuttgart, Department of Construction Materials, Ph.D. thesis, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Buchholtz & A.T. Graham (Eds.): “Modern superabsorbent polymer technology“, New York, Wiley-VCH, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- S. Friedrich: “Superabsorbent polymers (SAP)”, chapter 3 in  [Google Scholar]
- C. Schröfl, V. Mechtcherine, M. Gorges: “Relation between the molecular structure and the efficiency of superabsorbent polymers (SAP) as concrete admixtures to mitigate autogenous shrinkage”, Cement and Concrete Research 42 (6), 2012, pp. 865-873 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Esteves: “Internal curing in cement-based materials”, Aveiro, Universidade de Aveiro, Ph.D. thesis, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- V. Mechtcherine, H. W. Reinhardt (Eds.): “Application of superabsorbent polymers in concrete construction. State-of-the-art report of the RILEM TC 225-SAP”, Springer, Heidelberg/Germany, 2012, ISBN 978-94-007-2732-8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mönnig: “Superabsorbing additions in concrete – applications, modelling and comparison of different internal water sources”, Stuttgart, University of Stuttgart, Department of Construction Materials, Ph.D. thesis, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- P. Trtik, et al.: Neutron tomography measurements of water release from superabsorbent polymers in cement paste, in: W. Brameshuber (ed.): “Additions improving properties of concrete”, Bagneux, RILEM Publications, 2010 (RILEM Proceedings; 77), pp. 175-185 [Google Scholar]
- N. Nestle, et al.: “Water balance & pore structure development in cementitious materials in internal curing with modified superabsorbent polymer studied by NMR”, Microporous and Mesoporous Materials 125 (1-2), 2009, pp. 51-57 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Johansen, et al.: “New method for determination of absorption capacity of internal curing agents”, Cement and Concrete Research 39 (1), 2009, pp. 65-68 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Jensen: “Autogenous phenomena in cement-based materials”, Aalborg University, Department of Building Technology and Structural Engineering, 2005, ISBN 87-91606-00-4 [Google Scholar]
- EDANA – Europoean Disposals and Nonwovens Association: “Recommended test method – free swell capacity”, ERT 420.2-02, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- N. Roussel, A. Lemaitre, R.J. Flatt, P. Coussot: “Steady state flow of cement suspensions: A micromechanical state of the art”, Cement and Concrete Research 40 (1), 2010, pp. 77-84 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hot, N. Roussel: “Influence of adsorbing polymers on the macroscopic viscosity of concentrated cement pastes”, in: Proceedings of the Tenth International Conference on Superplasticizer and other Chemical Admixtures in Concrete, Prague, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- L. Struble, G.K. Sun: “Viscosity of Portland cement pastes as a function of concentration”, Advanced Cement Based Materials 2, 1995, pp. 62-69 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.