MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 289, 2019Concrete Solutions 2019 – 7th International Conference on Concrete Repair
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Self Healing Concrete|
|Published online||28 August 2019|
- ASTM C876-91 R99, “Standard test method for half-cell potentials of uncoated reinforcing steel in concrete”, ASTM International, West Conshohocken, PA. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ujike, F. Kubo, K. Kawaai, and S. Okazaki, “Influencing Factors Affecting Microbial Metabolic Processes of Bio Materials Used for Leakage Repairs”, Concrete Solutions 5th International Conference on Concrete Repair – Grantham et al. (Eds), CRC Press, pp. 127-133 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- JIS R 5210, Portland cement, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- K. Kawaai, I. Ujike, S. Fujioka, T. Nishida, and A. Saito, “Cathodic Polarization Properties of Steel Bars in Concrete Mixed with Aerobic Microorganism”, Final Conference of RILEM TC 253-MCI, pp.259–266 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- RILEM technical committee, “Recommendation of RILEM TC 154-EMC: ‘Electrochemical T3echniques for Measuring Metallic Corrosion’”, Materials and Structures, Vol.36, pp. 461-471 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nagataki., N. Otsuki., A. Moriwake, and S. Miyazato, “The experimental study on Corrosion Mechanism of Reinforced Concrete at Local Repair Part”, Journal of Materials, Concrete Structures and Pavements”, JSCE, 544(32), pp. 109-119 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. Wiktor, and H.M., Jonkers, “Field Performance of Bacteria-Based Repair System: Pilot Study in a Parking Garage”, Case Studies in Construction Materials, Vol. 2, pp. 11-17 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.